All Comments on 'Ex'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG this was amazing!

What an incredible story. So emotional and truly beautiful. Will you be adding more to this? I think this story is just way to damn good to just leave at this one chapter. Please add a bit more to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very,very well written and highly erotic.

I hope there is a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I agree- we'd like more, but that was excellent.

Thank you for letting us share the story. I like most everything you write and this was no exception.

DeKreDeKreabout 7 years ago
Beautiful Story

The title really sais all.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Bittersweet

Stories like this make you wonder about values. Is it more important to be where you have the best financial and business situation or are the people values more important? We are forced to conclude that this loving couple chose the first, business values over the love. Maybe they are fortunate enough to still have the option to reconsider. The fact that the last sentence of the story describes her as "girlfriend" while all during the story she was called "ex-girlfriend" tells us that perhaps they do have the option and are willing to reconsider. Perhaps "you can always get another good job" is more meaningful than: "there are lots of fish in the sea". 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved this short story and gave it 5 stars

BUT the ending was a bit disappointing. It felt like everything and then nothing was changed. Sometimes the story needs told and sometimes it's OK to leave it up to the readers imagination. This one needed to be told...even an epilog would do quite well.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Amazing

I gave you 5 stars and favorites this story ... So engaging and the end oh so sweet ... I hope I find more about these two! Thank you Sir :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous