All Comments on 'I Almost Lost Him'

by LaPatitMort

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sad truth

but it is like that with every women, same age or not, stripper or academic, it doesn't matter. mine had even a doctorate title and did not even protect herself or me. she did not even think that far as she said.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Very Sad Tale

There is no way out of this unless she decides on an option. He never will kick her out if he did not do so this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
If you are going to write this try to have it righ

t. No STD test taken the next morning mean anything. You have to give the little critters time to get into the system although you can swab and get some test out of the way. A week or two later most STD test can give you a real negative except perhaps the HIV/AIDS test which can take up to a year of testing to get a reliable negative test done. Put another way, if the guy wants safety he needs to wait six months to a year before bareback. Most doctors will tell you if you get an HIV test and its negative that tells you that for the most part you did not have HIV six months ago and means nothing about now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Seemed more like

a Loving Wives story. The man is a fool. She will betray him once again, again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
is that it????

Is that it is that the end of the story?? You should write a follow up story not just leave it hanging on the edge. I like the story but there is not enough of it.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Real Loser

He wants a faithful girlfriend. So he chooses a stripper who can't control her drinking. Wow, good choice!

Will it happen again? Let's guess...

rnebularrnebularalmost 8 years ago
Good story, wrong category

Great and somewhat hot, but should probably go in erotica couplings. If it were a series, romance might be more appropriate. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
why not quit?

If she wants this guy and wants him to feel at ease then why not quit her job? She is a stripper with a drinking problem that falls for good looking guys. Get out of that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
doesn't make sense

What are they together? Why would he date a stripper who has sex with clients when he wants someone to be exclusive and love him?

He is setting himself up for heartache time and time again.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I’d fuck her off, she’s a sex worker and a cheater thru and thru. She will bring him nothing but misery and sadness.

Get rid of her,

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe she learned her lesson and will marry him and have his child.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker6 months ago

Needs a little bit, but daaaaaaaaaaam, it's more a love story than "Loving Wives". Good story. The Bear liked it. 4 stars, 'cause you need to finish it, and more. Another part, please. I love happy endings, too, in more ways than one.

The BEAR

MarkT63MarkT6329 days ago

He is a serious CUCKKK!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous