All Comments on 'I'm A Very Bad Girl'

by Dublin2009

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Picked up

Nothing had changed,except me,i now wore a tight, short skirt, blouse, wig and i wandered down to the park.Daytime, not many people, i sat on the bench,when a guy i liked came past i would open my pantyhosed legs a bit.The third guy sat down,small talk, then he asked me back to his flat.We walked for a bout 15 minutes,he opened the door to a block of flats,up the stairs he said, so i walked in fronbt of him, knowing he was getting a good look at my hosed arse.Here, he said, we went in, i was horny as,i needed my hole filled.He sat down, i went straight over and unzipped his jeans,he stood up, his cock fully erect,stood out.My,about 8 inches, thick, uncut,as my mouth surrounded it.He grabbed my head, suck it slut, as i greeedily slobbered over it.I stood up,bent over the lounge and turned and said fuck me, fuck my hole.My pantyhose were lowered, he didnt waste any time,he positioned the head of his cock at my hole and with constant pressure eased all the way into me.When a man enters you it is a great feeling and when he starts to fuck you, grabbing your hips, thrusting in and out as your hole tries to grip him it is ecstasy.My cock was standing, as he thrust into me, hard now working my hole, touching my insides, until i could take no more and my cumm shot out, clenching my grip on him, now he empties his cumm up inside me, hot, as it coats my insides.finally, we calm down, he pulls out, cumm running down my leg, even though i try to keep it in.I pull up my pantyhose, adjust my skirt and leave him, sitting as i go back into the park hoping to have my hole stretched and filled again.He was right i am a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wish

I wish it was me penetrated by Michael.

n2kay17n2kay17almost 3 years ago

Nice story, eerily similar to my first experience with a man, also an older guy.

My heart pounding first thumping from him with my legs in the air. WOW did I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love dressing to meet men now i mostly meet mature and married as they are the ones who dont get blowjobs or anal sex anymore and they miss this. Wives and gfs seem to stop these parts and men still want this and turn to sluts like me instead. I love pleasing them and getting my prize of sperm in my mouth or hungry ass. Having a man erect and the pressure of him pushing into my ass is amazing. I meet one very mature who has friends and have taken multiple fuckings from them and these have been videod and can be seen on xnxx if anyone wants to watch me look for a slim small cocked slut always in a long black wig and you have found me. I love cock and hope to do more videos soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous