All Comments on 'Gay Like Girls'

by ThomX

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
glad you are back after your long hiatus

Great story.Love to hear how he likes to take Randi's cock up his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wifes cousins husband.

They had gone shopping,we had a few wines then Terry said to me,i will be back.Af ter about 10 minutes,a black haired woman in a very short black dress walked in,i stood up,well Ray what do you think,it was Terry.I was speechless, he was 35 then i was 24,he turned and lifted his dress,then walked back up the stairs,saying want to see more,come on up.I was stunned but i followed,i must admit my cock was semi hard.Terry was sitting on the bed,i walked over,started to ask,but terry stopped me,undoing my pants,my cock springing out,then stroking it,put it in his mouth,sucking,believe me better than my wife,i said shit im going to cumm and he pulled me forward and i shot my cumm deep into his mouth,he couldnt swallow it all but most of it.I fell back onto the bed,Terry lay beside me,stroking my stiil hard cock,then lay on his back,parting his hosed legs,come here.I moved over to him,he lifted his legs revealing a slit in the pantyhose,he said softly,fuck me please,i wanted to,i moved to him and placed my cock at his hole,his legs high and pushed slowly forward,i missed,he reached under,held my cock to his hole and said now and the head of my cock entered him and he slowly took me inside until i was deep in him so tight,i couldnt help it i just started to fuck,oooh he was squeezing me i bucked up into him hard and he kept shouting,yes,do it oh yes and as i fucked him i watched as his cock stood straight up in his pantyhose and then his insides seemed to contract and big spurts of cumm shot through his pantyhose,as he tried to milk me but i kept fucking,he put his legs around my bacside and pulled me in,yelling as he did so,give it to me until my second load of cumm plastered his insides.Any excuse to see him now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mmmmore

More?

Synthia44Synthia449 months ago

Sure do wish I had a best friend like that. I need to suck and get fucked by a big cock

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4204 months ago

I need a friend just like that. Great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous