All Comments on 'Thong'

by Salvis77

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
thong!!!

i'm sorry but this was the worse bit of spelling ive ever seen for gods sake get it edited b4 you send it in.can see you need a lot of growing up

DavidondbeachDavidondbeachabout 15 years ago
Please tell me...

...English is not your first language. Rule No. 1 of writing erotica is to make the story flow seamlessly for your readers. Incorrect usage of common words ("threw" (past tense of throw) for "through" (to pass between), etc) makes the reader stop in order to determine what the writer is trying to say.

This answers the question you asked in school "Why do I have to learn this?" Here's why: because you didn't learn it, you took a story with a hot premise and ruined it.

Keep writing, you only learn THROUGH your mistakes. Grab and editor, and listen...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why Bother?

Perhaps a better use of your time is called for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Horrible

Collage? It's college. Rite? It's right. Learn to spell. Fuqqin' horrible. Go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
How did something this bad..

..get past the powers that be at Literotica. I stopped reading when you went to "collage", then read others' comments. I skim read the rest of the story, and, yes, they're right! This story is truly abysmal - are you actually over 18??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Horrible

Simply horrible in all meanings of the word.

Horrible story.

Horrible spelling.

Horrible grammer.

Horrible waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wtf

my sheets landed on the "grown"?! GROUND!! grammar and spell check would do you a world of good

SinsiousSirenSinsiousSirenabout 15 years ago
Attempt at freehand?

SPELL CHECK HERE, it's a given on any word program!

And how did this get accepted? I've had stories turned down by LIT that read better than this! Come on now.

I loved the overall idea of the story, but perhaps the writer is a teenager who is coming to GRIPS with his fetishes and hasn't had enough sexual, or writing experience as of yet.

I know I could sure take this story line and run with it, improving on it 100%.

Good luck to your stories in the future. I hope they improve with your age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Is this a joke?

You must be purposely trying to mock all the bad writing, grammar and spelling of all the worst stories that have ever been submitted to this site. If that's not the case then just give up writing - you'll never ever win any awards - you are just wasting our time reading this type of garbage.

sarah_siddonssarah_siddonsabout 15 years ago
And people wonder why I left this site

Poor English, poor spelling, poor storyline; need I go on for it truly amazes me how crap like this got past an editor and believe me this is not the first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Anniversary

I did my Aunt at the anniversary, now to get her to my place.Aunt June was older than me by 18 years.I had fucked her when her husband was having an affair all those years ago.Now here she was,20 years later,i had spoken to her and kissed her when she arrived.Her husband did not come, she still looked o.k. and when i saw her i remembered her hot pussy around my cock.I talked to everyone,they had all come to my mums house,and i went back to June,stood beside her and put my hand behind her on her bum, she moved but did not move away and i ran my hand down her dress and i looked at her, smiled and said follow.I went up the stairs, waited, would she,yes so i walked into the spare bedroom, she followed.I grabbed her,spun her around bent her over the bed,her patyhosed arse exposed, as i pulled them down,then her pants and with one urgent thrust pushed my cock into her.Yes i said i knew you wanted it as i thrust up into her, hard and fast, she yelped, im cumming yes, as i drilled her pussy, her hand working her clit as she came and i emptied my cumm into her, so good.I pulled back leaving her there, if you want more, see me after and come to my flat.I went to my car, would she, then i saw her, i jumped out, opened the door,she got in.At my place i wasted no time,i got undressed,took off her dress, bra,and left her in her pantyhose,suck my cock,as i pushed her head down.She took it in her mouth, my cock probing her throat,i pulled back and pushed her to the bed,my hands pulling off her hose and underwear, my head going between her legs,very wet, mix of my cumm and hers as i tongued her pussy, her hands on my head, yes, yes, as she came onto my face, i lifted, guided my cock into her hole,and started to fuck her, her nails in my back, yes, yes,but i wanted more.I pulled out, her pussy hungrily trying to hold me,i lifted her legs and positioned my cock at her arse, moved forward.No, not there, i heard as i leaned into her my cock trying to open her hole.No,no as the head started to go in and her hole closed around the end of my cock, she yelled, but i applied more pressure,easing in, then moving back, in, back until i had worked my cock into her tight hole.Now, June here we go as i started to fuck her arse,in, out, tight, very tight as my cock started to open her insides, she was squealing and then she tried to push me out and that opened her right up as i increased my speed rooting right up into her tight arse.Ooooh,oooh, yeh as her hand went to her pussy, yeh, fuck me, ooh, so big as i drilled into her bottom, easier now, more open and her hand worked her pussy, she came, her hole milking my cock until i emptied my cumm up her tight bottom, she kept bucking, until we both could take no more.We slept, until i heard a knock on the door, June jumped into the shower, it was my mother, who was very suprised when June came out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Not A Real Story" ?

"Not A Real Story" ?

it's also not a good story, no length and no detail

two thumbs down

booooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Go back to school and learn some English.

This is terrible.

Me, from the bayou

marty407amarty407aover 12 years ago
Needs work

You need to learn correct spelling ,punctuation, and word usage, if you wish to continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
jumble

I have never before seen such a jumble of letters, words and punctuations iin one place. The writer definately should hold onto their day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You must be a horny teenager that needs to go back to school only graduate this time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Terrible 👎

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

awful grammar and spelling

LedwardflashLedwardflashalmost 4 years ago
What is your excuse for this?

I hope you have a traumatic brain injury.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous