All Comments on 'How to Write a Porn Review'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SICK

WHAT A SICK LOT OF BIRDBRAINS YOU ARE. OF COURSE SOME PEOPLE ARE MAKING A LOT OF MONEY OUT OF THIS TRASH.I WONDER HOW MUCH IS CONTRIBUTED TO THE DYING CHILDREN OF SOMALIA.YOU SHOULD BE ALL EXPOSED FOR WHAT YOU ARE EXTORSIONISTS BULLYBOYS AND CHEATS

WHO TRY TO DESTROY THE MINDS OF OUR YOUTH,OUR SO CALLED PRIVILIGED WESTERN TEENS. GET A LIFE AND GO AND DO SOME WORK IN THE THIRD WORLD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love black and interracial couples only.

I love interracial cuples . i love t o see whitewemen wear tight bluejeans for her black boyfriend or black husband or her blackmaster. As for me my plan will be to make a community for black and interracials only. NO ALL WHITE COUPLES ALLOWED. There will be new rules rule# 1 only whitewemen married to us blackmen are ALLOWED to do fart for the blackman rule # 2. Only whitewemen married to blackmen can wear assjeans, tight leather leggings, and swade leopard print leggings. rule# 3 whitemen married to us blackmen only must also beatdown any racist whites. # 4. Blackmaster white slave is a beautiful thing. White slaves will be pregnant by black masters this is so so so so so so so beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1350 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.