All Comments on 'Why Racism Will Never Die'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yikes

Is this the only way to get people to respond to your piles of shit, you truely are a idiot. You are now known all over the planet as a not very bright, no talent, childish guy who has tried to trash lit. I'll never read or comment again, your just not worth the effort.

Tired TexanTired Texanabout 15 years ago
I did try

Samuel, I really tried to read some of your submissions with an open mind. However, your racist diatribes, your excessive narcissism and gynephobia have worn me out. I will not read or comment again on your writing.

I feel sorry for you. Your life must be terrible, feeling that the world is against you. Fighting the entire universe must be tiring work.

I'll send up a prayer for you to find peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Try some whine with that cheese

My God what sorry piece of racist human garbage you are. Everybody is a racist except poor little you, whine whine whine! Want to see a racist Sammy? Look in the mirror. Stop blaming white people for all of your problems. Be a man, grow up,and stop playing the victim.

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxabout 15 years ago
Racist... hmmmm

Have you ever heard the expression "the pot calling the kettle black?" Is that a racist expression? I think you'll probably think so and that's part of your problem. You sir are a racist. You actually believe that a person's skin color tells more about who a person is than his hair color. Oh, what is black or brown? Is one drop of "black" blood enough to make one black?

<p>

I pity you, because you miss so much of life. You define yourself by your enemies, and you project your prejudice upon others.

<p>

Were we to meet in person, I don't think I'd like you, and that has nothing to do with the color of your skin, but with your personality. I suppose it's easier for you to blame people's reaction to you on racism rather than your persona.

<p>

I do hope that you do a lot of growing, 20 is a hard age. I suggest you keep a copy of your diatribe and read it again in 20 years. I hope you have the grace to see just how shallow you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You are the real racist

What is the real reason for this nonsense Samuel? Did some blonde blue-eyed honey turn you down? Maybe she saw you for the racist pig that you are and wanted nothing to do with you. That's not racism Samuel, it just shows that she had good sense. For a person that claims to be educated you sure are a dumb-ass. Good luck in your life, with your 'tude you will need it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Rascism works both ways, Sammy Boy, "Whiteys" read

Sammy Boy.....say what you may, you are entitled to Free Speech, it's a right under the First Amendment in our great Constitution. Because I have that same right, I wholeheartedly agree with the following. I hope it angers you, just like your idiotic, misinformed and untenable argument you posed in your ridiculous rant. Blacks are the most racist group in America. Always crying "the victim of the Man." If that's the case, why is our prison population predominately black? Blacks make up 11% of the population in the US, yet are responsible for more acts of violence than the other 89% combined.

Wise words follow:

This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are Racists, and no

other race is. Read on, this does make sense...

Proud to be White - Michael Richards makes his point...

Michael Richards,better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld,does make a good

point. This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his

comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it... How many are actually paying attention to this?

"There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab

Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,'

'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' .. And that's OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey,

Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist. You say that Whites commit a

lot of violence against you... So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places

to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You

have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You

have Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET...

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists..

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White

History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance'our, Lives we'd be

racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we

just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can

be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students Scholarships. You know

we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were

'White colleges' That would be a racist college..

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and

rights.

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us Racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to

announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, you call us racist!

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white Police officer shoots

a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and

posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

There is nothing improper about this E-mail.

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime yet .... But getting real close, especially with a black President who is proposing a budget that is larger than all the budgets from ALL of the past Presidents in history combined!! Liberal Democrats have controlled both houses of Congress for the last four years. Who proposes and ratifies the nation's budgets? Congress. Before the blame is placed on the previous administrations, it is liberal Democrats like Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barney Frank and a host of others are responsible for the state of this great country. As Thomas Jefferson said, "If you take from those who work and give it to those who don't. Why should anyone work?" God Bless America and the "Whiteys" who created the greatest country in the world, with a Constitution has stood the test of time longer than any other in the history of the world. If you don't like or love this country, I suggest you LEAVE IT.

P.S.: My father served in World War II fighting for the freedom for "African-Americans" like you can post what you mistakenly believe is true.

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
partly correct

You are partially correct. Racism will never die, so long as a certain segment continues to harp on it. And with a tiny percentage of exceptions, the guilty are NOT the white folks.

-- KK in Texas

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 15 years ago
You are right, and wrong

Should the world you envision come about, you will be confronted with more racism, not less. Blaming it all on whitey will work for a while, until you realize that these other groups have their own agendas, and their own prejudices. Racism cannot die. Read Ursula K. Le Guin's The Lathe of Heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yeah right, total B.S.

Just another rant from a Rev.Wright wannabe. Pure trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Racist drool from Sammy's mouth

Racism is kept alive by people like you who write stuff to do just that.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
woah

you are really a bitter young man. a bitter young man who has obviously as you told us a very good education. how come. a white american would for sure look that you don't get any education at all, right? and then if you are able to read, read something about history ok? the us does not even exist very long, a couple hundred years. maybe you should be interested in the history of the continent your ancestors came from. that's devastating if you read about their history. or you might aswell read about asian history. even the crusades in Middle Ages look like kindergarden if you comare. you should really get help instead of trying to write erotic stories. It would do you good and maybe you still can find some peace in you as you are still a young man. history told us, and colour never made a difference, revenge and hate brought never anything positiv to the world and for the moment you don't bring anything positiv for the community either. not even for all the americans who don't have a white skin. your hatred comes from inside you, you hate yourself and there you should start your search. then you have a chance in the end to be a positive member of mankind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
SEE BELOW

If you are so educated as you claim, how did you never learn to write?

You are the worst writer on this site. White, black, Latino, Asian, etc. And what makes it worse is that you have to submit 67,405 "stories" every hour.

Also, your stories are always at the end of the day, which I would guess means they were submitted first. Do you wait until 12:01 am and submit your reprtitive drivel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Typical

Typical playing of the 'race card' once again. "Oh pity the poor black man put down by 'the man'." How original!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
There is as much racism among light skinned negros

and dark nskinned negros as there is among black and whites. There is no racism among different colored whites IE: light pale skinned readheads and darker skinned people with dark hair. All negros have the same color eyes as most doigs ie: dark or brown. There is no racism among whites because of hair and eye color. naturally some color eyes are more desired than other like blue. There is racism among asian people because of the shape of eyes. There is no racism among caucasian people because of eye shape. Wars have been waged and millions killed because of racism and it was not amoung whites. The whites in America tried to keep the negro down because he will over populate the earth. Tell me what white people are like this. The white birthrate has gone down because of intelligence that knows that they will overpopulate the earth. No such thing is said about black people . In Africa they still kill each other mindlessly. Only in the civilized world is the black man allowed to proliferate at a rate that is over taxing our system. Take the negros natural inclination to be lazy and let itself be taken care of like a dog he is as mindless when it comes to sex. he is a slave to his dick. He produces more accidental or unwanted children in the worls than any other. He is dumb and stupid. The Indians and Pakistanis and the Chinese are right behind them. If the world fails it will be because of the nigger and the chink, the Indians and Pakis so take your dumb ass philosophy and fuck your own ass. It will produce less children unless the kids are m,ade of shit like you SAMUELNOTHING, Nigger h_hubard@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LMFAO

I thought about breaking out the world's smallest violin for ya but you're really not worth it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why racism will REALLY never die.

Racism exists. There is no two ways around it. But, SamX, it is not one sided. For example, at 17 I went to a RunDMC concert at the Philadelphia Spectrum. I was with 2 girls and the 12 year old little brother of one of the girls. We never made it to our seats as, after hearing many disparaging remarks about my skin color (white), I was jumped by 4 black guys. Fortunately, one black man came to my aid, but we never made it to our seats. I could, as a result of that incident, develop a hatred for all black people but instead I choose to remember the guy who came to my aid and realize that a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

The true reason why racism will never end is because black community leaders make too much money off of it. If they can fuel the fear and anger, it furthers their political agenda. If I only heard someone complain about racism once in a while, I'd probably take it more seriously. But since I hear someone making accusations almost daily (and often without merit), it's hard to take it seriously.

One last thought to leave you with. I have been pulled over by cops twice for no reason. When asked, the cops claimed I was swerving back and forth. I was given field tests and breathalizers (one of these times was at noon) and passed and was let go. As I look back, I realize that had I been black, I would have probably thought that were the reason for my stops. Since I am white, I KNOW that race had nothing to do with it. So, that said what do you KNOW? --SDOC

roadbirdroadbirdabout 15 years ago
i agree

as long as the black race seems to think whites owe them something we will have racism....as long as 90 percent of blacks can vote for o'bama and not be racist but if 90 percent of whites had voted for mccain we would have been...you can have black colleges but try to have an all white one...you can have black entertainment channel but if we had a white entertainment channel ...get my drift asshole ...its the black tha twont leave it alone and let the shit die ...so its up to you to help ...oh shit i forgot who i was talking to malcolm x brother god was a black man himself ....find a new channel nigg--

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hehehe

"I highly recommend the moon. I'm not sure but I really think you'll like the color."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow...

really? really? how about all of you people killing yourselves in africa, or the various times middle eastern armies invaded, the japanese did horrible things to other asians, theory goes that everyone came from africa originally, you think you are owed something? your not, more violent criminals are black but I agree with the sociopath. bottom line you are just an ignorant racist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love...Hate

Not the story. Love the fact that you are apparently obtuse enough to not realize your literay diatribes promote racism. Hate the fact that Literotica allows dimwitted, bigoted authors a platform for hate mongering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
why racism will never die...

because of the idiots that would rather blame failure or laziness on opression then suck it up, and work harder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WW3

Reading the writings here, I am appalled by the amount of seemingly innocent hatreds poured out. The red and pink skinned people who called themselves whites are the worst racist scums on Earth, anywhere they goes, anywhere they stay.

From part North of America to border of Mexico, you will find the human-trash equivalent. America has badland and Grand Canyon to fill up these trash. Hope the Divine-Power-be makes full use of it soon. Only the bad whites, good whites can recycle.

TheCarverTheCarverabout 15 years ago
How Pathetic

You are the reason that hangings lasted as long as they did in the South. You insult your race with the crap diatribes that you post here on a regular basis. Your writing skills, on a purely English level, are sub-standard. I honestly believe that the only reason you still post to Literotica is your desperate need for violent responses that inspire the next pathetic story you write.

You should really be ashamed of yourself. Not only are you a true racist, but you are also a liar, manipulator, and a fraud. One of these days it will catch up with you and when you are judged, you will find yourself pathetically lacking.

SavannahMannSavannahMannabout 15 years ago
Give and Take

The secret to the races, all races getting along is a certain amount of conformity among all the races. Yes. You have the right to wear an African Tribal Robe. I have the right to feel that such attire will affect my customers. Just as purple hair or facial tattoos.

Seriously. I met a guy once who had a tattoo of a rat eating his face on his face. He was honestly astounded that people wouldn't hire him.

Racism such as this post. Dreams of making people pay for perceived sins is sad and pathetic. I wish the Author had spent some time in the Army. Everyone is Green in the Army. We had no race problems, because we were all the same. That and we wanted to get along. It's a shame the author doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
your a racist too

What you have written has racist meaning. Its just the way it is, that white races have ruled the world more than non-whites. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You pity black men and women for choosing white people? Is that helpful in the fight against racism? Slavery was terrible. It wasnt done because of colour, it was done because the invading force (just happens to be white) were far more advanced than the african nations. Stop moaning and get on with your life. If it wasnt for the white man you would still be throwing spears at the other villagers or dieing of aids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Little problem with this story

Slavery wasn't created by the white man. In fact, we picked it up from the black Africans who were keeping their own race in slavery and brought it over to America and other countries.

It's about time to acknowledge that racism, by and large, HAS DIED. Most people look at other people SOLELY through racially-neutral eyes, like they should.

The few that don't? Many relegated to the internet and are being marginalized because of their stupidity.

energystarenergystarover 14 years ago
to "little problem with this story"

your quote "In fact, we picked it up from the black Africans who were keeping their own race in slavery and brought it over to America and other countries." Are you saying that the Greeks learns slavery from black Africans? I think slavery was a natural occurrence that happened in most societies. It was an issue here because we were the last major country to endorse it.

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
Why Racism Will Never Die

just look in the nearest mirror for the answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ugh

I think your an awful person and I feel sorry for you literotica is not a political website and that's all you post about :) you need to learn how to just stop as you can see no one likes the garbage you keep spewing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Factchecking

Hi,

I can understand your discontent, I think; I'm white, but of "Gypsy" extraction. I will therefore not bore you with long treatises on race and cultural heritage, even if I think that your fixation on the topic might afford you a very narrow view of the world. Your view on slavery is problematic for very simple factual reasons: During most of human history, what you'd call "white" people did not engage in slavery, or not to any different degree than anybody else. Slavery was widespread on every continent and throughout all epochs. The main supplier of black African slaves were other black Africans, by the way (and this is true of every culture: North American natives enslaved each other based on tribal allegiances, Europeans enslaved each other, and so forth).

As for your stories: I've read a few, and they are very, very formulaic. Leaving aside the racism (or focus on race) for the moment, you always start with a physical description, a description of the localities of people's birth or early live, and attributes such as skin colour and education. Many authors on literotica have this problem, but you manage to trump them all. Perhaps you could address this lack of variety at least?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
simple answer

u r 1 of the reasons

1 star for title didn't read the crap body

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Couldn't finish this...

The way that you manage to try to make a point about racism, despite coming off as a bigot, is outstanding.

I think that it's strange that you talk about how terrible white people (especially white women) are, but then go on to wish terrible things on them and express joy that these terrible things are happening to them. It doesn't matter what you say if you can't present it in a civil way.

Listen, I am a CSA survivor. If you don't know what that is, look it up. Now, do I hate every man because I was hurt by a few men in my life? No. Do I hate men because thousands and thousands of men have done the same thing to other girls as me, and continue to do so every single day? No! I understand that some people don't change, but that eventually, I can make a difference to combat it in a non-violent way. People like you make me scared for the future.

I want a future where every single person, regardless of their skin color, orientation, gender, etc. can live together. But if people like you (as well as racist white people, sexist people, homophobic people, etc.) exist, then we will never get there. And I know for a fact that you will think the second that you read this, "oh look, it's a white person that is doing what white people do." And you go right ahead thinking that, because there's only one person that it will make look bad when you do.

TL;DR: If this is the one thing that you read, read this piece of advice: If you can't love someone else, don't complain that they don't love you back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
White Supremacist's Psychological Warfare

The fact that so many of these comments are from "white" people reveals that they have the power, are the majority and are the only ones capable of truly being "racist." Only they can bully another group, outside of themselves, mercilessly, into silence through hate based, racist harassment like on this board and it have a major impact in the real world. Also, only they have the (white) privilege of being able to write about all of their sexual fantasies, no matter how sick and not have a large amount of people not read them just because the characters are anything other than "white" because of course, "whiteness" "white sexuality" and "white beauty" are the standards, not the exceptions and their characters are ALWAYS white (or Asian because of their fetishistic obsession with that group). Also, white people are just people. Everyone else is an "ethnic group here" person. Reverse racism DOESN'T EXIST, white supremacists and blacks cannot be racist towards whites (the oppressor), ever! Speaking against white supremacy doesn't make you a racist since racism IS white supremacy. No, I don't agree with a lot of the things you wrote such as racism being genetic. It's definitely learned and racism is a choice and mainly the choice of "whites" who invented the fake construct of "race" and superiority based on "race" in the first place... I can't believe it. These white supremacist creeps are EVERYWHERE! Ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You're justifying your own hatreds and insecurities based on a thing that wasn't. Tell you what, bitch: try the moon yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should read more about the Rwandan genocide, when blacks killed their fellow blacks just because they were more educated.

Also, Africans sold their own brethren to the Europeans as slaves. Think about that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2136 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS