All Comments on 'A White House Interracial Orgy'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sick

Drooling words....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yikes!

I didn't vote for the man and am not a fan, but still he doesn't deserve the worst indignity known to man - which is to end up in a Samuelx story.

TheCarverTheCarverabout 15 years ago
How Pathetic

You are the reason that hangings lasted as long as they did in the South. You are an insult to your race and all other minorities. Your writing skills lack and your content is nothing more that cheap drival. That being said, I wonder how you feel about being one of the most hated and despised members of Literotica? Was that your intent? Does the hatred you inspire and recieve feed into some twisted source for the garbage you spew.One day you will face judgement, we all will. When that day comes, how will you handle the accusations of being a racist, liar, fraud, and manipulator. Will you finally admit to it, or has this mental fantasy completely taken over to the point that actually believe the crap you write and believe?

darkknight0307darkknight0307about 15 years ago
Awesome Kong

As soon as I saw that she was in the story, I busted out laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ewww

You're a horrible writer, please stop you perverted big black piece of trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2134 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...