All Comments on 'The Contest'

by scorpionicus45

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yikes

I'm not really sure why but this story grossed me out, I think the whole idea of my wife and partner loving sucking and swallowing a bunch of guys come was a real turn off, but thats just me, I'd have a hard time kissing her and wondering what she caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NASTY

All sucking,and no fucking.Nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another slut is born.

Why is it these wives always have no experience of other men or women for that matter but suddenly they are total skanks and sluts that know how to do everything they had never previously done? Sorry just another slut is born. Better make sure she uses mouthwash when you kiss her. Oh but of course your single.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very stimulating story

I'm not a moralist and don't judge your sweet wife for enjoying sucking cock, or you for enjoing watching her suck cock. It sounds like the two of you both had a good time and didn't hurt anyone, so good for you. I have had the pleasure of watching my beautiful wife suck several cocks though there was only one at a time. I found it to be really exciting. She is also a talented cock sucker like your wife. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Stupid...

absolutely stupid. I am often amazed at how middle-schoolish some writers can be. I sure wish that writers like DG hear, the Celt, Denham Forrest (Wanderer) and others of that group would post more stories. We need them as an antidote to the infantile crap, such as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Waiting?

The story is missing something. The grammar,punctuation etc is fine but I kept waiting for the punch line to end the story. Instead there was just a dull blah.. Wife and he practiced, they won. That's it?

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice one - could be better

It was HOT. improvements would be to include descriptions of how the felt and personal boundaries they were pushing and a tension leading to the story climax

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
my my

my,my you call this a story, your just a pig with about as much writing style as one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love cock

I would love it if the husband gets too try the other guys cum too. I love tasting other guys cum from my wifes mouth or pussy. What a treat for a cocksucker like me!!o

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Kind of a vanilla story

Where's the drama. No sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good beginning story

What's there is good. What's not there is any kind of surprise, or any reason why someone would offer good money for such a contest, or any "conflict" (the thing that drives a story forward -- a goal that is obstructed). Also I thought it was couples entering the contest -- where are the other wives?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bad

Scorpionicus, this scrappy little story was maximusstupidous. Awful, in English.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 4 years ago
Super silly

So why did I like it so much? smile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Level of (lack of) difficulty: he binged on asparagus before the contest...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous