All Comments on 'The Circle Ch. 01'

by handwriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best story!

This is a great story.

I cannot wait for the sequel!

Keep the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Definitely More, Please...

My wife and I would like to see more of this story. It is beginning to sound like what she and her elder sister experienced here in the U.S.A. during their university summer breaks while volunteering in South Carolina. This was in the 1970's and it was likewise a comparatively isolated community into which they were welcomed once they shared of themselves as did others in the community. The residents were not materially rich, but what they lacked in worldly goods, they made up for in spiritual wealth. As my wife puts it, "Had I been a virgin when I arrived, I wouldn't have been one for long afterward! Sex was the major recreation. It happened anytime and anywhere. There were no "husbands" or "wives" as there was an absence of posessiveness. Like the other women, I was expected to offer myself to any man in the community who wanted me, whenever and however he chose. The sex itself was quite conventional by college standards of the time: Vaginal Intercourse (Anal was rare.) with some fellatio as a matter of respect to the man, but reciprocation was infrequent. Neither men nor women shaved their genitals. And, like most of the women, I tried to have the man cum anywhere but my vagina before cumming there as it seemed to reduce the possibility of pregnancy. However, conception and pregnancy was considered an honor, with childbirth a blessing and a miracle, and child care a resposibility shared among all the women with lactating women sharing their milk with the children of other mothers. Perhaps my sister and I should write about our experiences once "The Circle" is complete?" And, yes, Lee had a few surprises for me each time she came back! Some of which she had written to me about prior to her return. But, some not...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
interesting story

an interesting story chapter 2 sounds like it could be more so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Circle

Can't believe you just left it hanging like that all this time. This could be a classic

You should start writing again if you are still on the site

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous