All Comments on 'Wife Submits to Black Power'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Get cum from the well instad of the bucket

Bakeboss, You really don't need to get a Black Adonis's seed second hand. Just go to the well. Go into the club,announce you are a cocksucker, and want to suck Jerome's cock. I'm sure you not only will get some takers quickly but will probably get into the "guest Cottage", releved of your wallet, credit cards, identity, and maybe even your throat cut open to bleed out after the thugs and former prison inmates get through with you.

goamz86goamz86about 15 years ago
very nice

I liked it a lot. i too share this fantasy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Hey Bake, why not pimp her ass out

Take the slut back to the Zebra Lounge and sell her ass, but make it cheap. That way she will have plenty of trade. Give a two for one sale, as long one of the clients shoves it up her ass. Thanks for the story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
That was uncalled for.

There are cuck stories and then there are cuck stories. You have written one of the worst in terms of content on this site. Your husband has no pride, no ego, no life. Just let him do the decent thing and kill him self. The wife won't miss him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Supreme being?

Good grief man. Why wait and take the cum cold when you can get right from the Supreme Being's cock yourself, which is obviously what you want. This story is uber gay beyond belief. Biden will prbably take credit for writing this someday, but until then...

Ducky7Ducky7about 15 years ago
This is sick

What a pile of shit, this is just sick.

Ducky7Ducky7about 15 years ago
This is sick

What a pile of shit, this is just sick. Well BIGDADDYRICH may have it right. Make some money on the whore before she leaves. Or better yet have her sign a contract to be your whore if you provide her all the black cock she can fuck. That way you own her sole and she can turn tricks for you while you find a real wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You

Really would suck a dick, wouldn't you? You have yet to post a story that I can read all the way, your a sick little bitch. This was not erotic, not even bad porn, just sick shit, yuck.

BooomerBooomerabout 15 years ago
So Much Literotica - So Much Hate

Folks - there is so much available from this site and so many of the comments read as if folks don't look at the title of the selection that they are reading. Just don't read it if its not your cup of chowder. Versus trying to shove your sensibilities on a author who is writing in their own voice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I'd Pimp you and the slut.

Better yet I'd use you both for videos...sell your asses on a website...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Straight WHite Guys love Black Cock Too!!!

White Men are all pussies for Black Cock! Any strong, confident Black Man can face and btt fuck any WHite Man out there! White Men are the biggest producers and consumers of interracial porn involving Black Cock and WHite WOmen! When they whack off to that type of porn, they will be wishing they were in the lucky WHite Girl's place, sucking that huge, dark meat as good as they can!

The problem is they are conditioned to hate Blacks and Gays! So, they hate themselves for being pussies for Black Cock! But really, any WHite Man would suck a Big Black Cock if he was sure nobody would find out! The racist, GOP right wing nuts are the biggest sluts for Black Cock! They need it in their hands, mouths and asses.

Here is a perfect example! Anonymous wrote:

Bakeboss, You really don't need to get a Black Adonis's seed second hand. Just go to the well. Go into the club,announce you are a cocksucker, and want to suck Jerome's cock. I'm sure you not only will get some takers quickly but will probably get into the "guest Cottage", releved of your wallet, credit cards, identity, and maybe even your throat cut open to bleed out after the thugs and former prison inmates get through with you.

You can see that Anonymous loves and desires and craves Black Cock! But he is scared of Black Men. He thinks that after he sucks them and gives them the ass real good, they will rob and kill him!

No, you Bitch! Brothers will feed you and fuck you good, make you suck your White ass off the dark meat and then cum all over you and send you back home to your wife with Black DIck on your breath! Bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What drug are you smoking?

Whatever it is you need to cut down. This is for the Racist pig below. What the fuck are you on about? You have no concept of the ideas you are spewing out of your ass. You are calling ALL Black men faggots? YOU are saying that ALL Black men want to fuck mens asses WHITE or BLACK? I would suggest to you that you stop spouting such utter drivel. Ever heard of KKK well I am sure they would love to know where you lived and what you planned on doing to WHITE men. In fact I challenge you to go to one of these KKK meetings and spout of like you are and see how long you last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
white wife fucks black men

Great story. My white wife has been fucking black men since she was 15. Her mother fucked black men. My wife and daughters all fuck black men. My wife has a black pimp that she loves. I encourage my wife to fuck black men. After she comes home freshly fucked a get some great sex from her. Our daughters are also black whores for the same black pimp. My wife and daughters love being put out to fuck black men. My wife and daughters are black whores and I love them all for it. I have learned to suck black cocks too.

bubblepopmeibubblepopmeiabout 13 years ago

It happens. I've felt the intoxicating desire too. Pale succumbs to dark so easily.

http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm amazed that this forum allows such racist writings

This is hateful and extremely racist. I will never come back to this site again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bullshit!!!

Surely this kind of shit doesn't exist..no man is pathetic enough to go with this.

And sick enough to eat another man's sperm...spew!!

I really can't get my head around guys into this cuckhold stuff and I don't understand the women who go along with it, surely they must think these guys are sick perverts.

I for one, would except a woman that I love acting like this, I would leave her on the spot...cause if she wanted sexual pleasure elsewhere besides her husband...she can go ahead and do it as a single woman, not part of my life.

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldalmost 10 years ago

i want my wife to have a REAL man's baby, not some sissy like me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SPREME CRAP AT THE GATES OF LA LA LAND

UNO ESTRELLA FOR THE PUTRID WRITING AND FOR THE RETARDED WRITER

BTB BRIGADES & Harry In VA WITNESS

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Nice

This was a nice story. Since the couple had a fantasy about her having sex with a black man she should visit the club more often so hopefully she can bring her black lovers home so hubby could watch his wife getting what she really needs, black cock. The hubby could watch his wife take black cock bareback knowing she was going to have her white pussy filled with black baby batter like it should be so she could have the type of baby every white woman should have, a black baby. Every white woman should have at least one black baby, preferably two before she has a white baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

she is a scum cunt that needs her cunt kicked until she cant piss or fuck then sell her ass to a black pimp to use her until she dies , I hope she dies very ,very slow with scabs in her mouth and cunt she is a slut ,slut slut............

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
As it should be.

Its quite appropriate for White wives to submit to the Forbidden Fruit of Black Power cock. Lovely. I hope she got knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why stay married?

It makes no sense to stay married and support her adulterous activities AND expose himself to every disease known to man.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should make every wht man sick to his stomach. Most wht males r fucking bitches trying to act blk n listen to there fucking shitty rap music. They have no pride fucking stand up like ur fathers before u n fight them if not find another way to beat them down or this will end in war.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rabout 1 year ago

My hotwife enjoys Black Cock every week, sometimes her regular Black Master, sometimes one of his young African acolytes. I still fuck her stretched pussy and asshole, and clean her with my tongue when she gets home. I am a happy Cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous