All Comments on 'My Horny Mother in Law'

by MPE09

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
MIL needs to get knocked up

Sounds like a good series going. Hope to read more on the three hot people.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Was good except

the part involving her daughter. I too fucked my MIL.....for quite a few years....so awesome, hot, taboo ad she was so hungry for everything..........My FIL never did know or did my wife.........

skip.69skip.69about 15 years ago
Wish

Wish my mother-in-law was like yours.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysabout 15 years ago
Hurry

Hurry up with the next instalment. I can hardly wait to read about the threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I Can Relate !!!!

I'm a 47 year old MILF myself and have been doing my son in law for 2 years now,my daughter recently found us together and instead of getting mad she joined us,Wow it is wonderful !!!! Katie in New Jersey !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I can also relate

I can also relate to the story as my MIL and I have gotten it on for quite some time. My wife and the FIL are unaware of this but at some point I want to have a swap if possible.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerabout 15 years ago
You are one lucky guy!

OK, so if she's 59 now, that would make her 52 at the time this story took place. At any rate, you are very lucky if you get to indulge in threesomes with your wife & MIL; one man's fantasy (mine; I'm not even married) is another man's reality (yours)! I eagerly await the sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
TAKING MOTHER INLAW THEN WIFE

FANTASIA MY HORNY MOTHER IN LAW. EXCELLENT STORY

HURRY WITH THE NEXT PART. BEFORE IT GETS COLD.

GDesmondGDesmondabout 14 years ago
why not?

I enjoyed the premise of the story and felt it was believable. Some of the dialog seemed a bit unrealistic, but I suppose most authors take liberty when writing, even if the story is true, which it could be. I don't have a son-in-law, yet, however, when my daughter does marry I don't see myself turning away my son-in-law if there is an attraction between us. If her boyfriends are any indication how a son-in-law will feel about me, I may have to break him in during the engagement. I have several friends that laugh and joke with each other that they have been with their sons-in-law. It would be nice to join the club. And why not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beautifully written erotic story

Fine erotic story, the kind you dream about when your wife is out of town for an extendd period. I'm disappointed that you didn't follow up with story about threesome with wife which author said mom-in-law was going to arrange.

60 year old George

lievekalievekaalmost 14 years ago
sex

i came wice at this one thankyou.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 13 years ago
very nice story

very good story would love to read about the threesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very hot!!!

I have been fucking my ex-mother-in-law for 4 years now. Her daughter is1200 miles away, so we don't have to worry. My ex-MIL is a real cock hound. On weekends, she is good for 5-6 orgasms daily. She does any position, anal, toys, DVD's- you name it. She has even gotten some of her lady friends to join in 3somes! She will let me do whatever I want as long as I eat and fuck her. She even let me trim her hairy cunt...better for eating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's nice when your MIL is a horny MILF!

Sheila had known that Anita had a low sex drive for several years from their weekly conversations. She also knew that Ritchie was always horny, but Anita usually turned him down. Sheila liked to wear thin tops without a bra, whenever she was going to see Ritchie. Her nipples were over a half inch long, and they were almost always hard when she was around Ritchie. His usual big bulge seemed to always get bigger when he was around her. Damn, she was always so wet, and there was a nice hard cock in need of a pussy to fuck. She would do it, she would fuck her daughter's husband! She would be able to keep Ritchie happy, so he wouldn't feel the need to stray somewhere for pussy. She knew she could satisfy all his desires, and in doing so, take care of her own needs too. In a way she was actually helping her daughter after all, it's better to keep things in the family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

my mil is 71years old but has a pussy that leaks a load when i lick her warm nest..then when i feed her hungry pussy my cock she moans and begs me to take her naked body since we are alone and hungry to join our naked bodies all the time..i also love to drink her pissand eat her clit she also drinks my piss..i love to apply fresh cream all over her naked body and fuck her looking into her eyes and suck her lower lip while she begs me to fill her warm pussy with my hot load..we hug and kiss each other passionately..hungry for each other .i love my flory

Pilbaraman1111Pilbaraman1111about 6 years ago
More please

A continuation would be great thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, so if she's 59 now, that would make her 52 at the time this story took place? No

It all started and as stated March 2002 when his MIL was 59. His FIL died in 1997 when she was 52.

dou1t2dou1t2over 1 year ago

Went to look for ch. 2 since writer said soon... Its been 13 yrs and nothing, so 1 star....

dudley_tundishdudley_tundishabout 1 month ago

"This is a true story"="This is no shit..."="Once upon a time..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous