All Comments on 'Go Fuck Your Stepmother'

by StephanieSeymour

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice!

A nice read about a deliciously nasty scene. I love the older assertive woman, as well as the general friendliness of everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
degrading and incomplete

Nowhere do you explain why a healthy college guy would not just bust the mexicans dick off and shove him out the window, instead of the place you led this in a woman betraying a kid she helped raised and is filled with hate that she needs to degrade him and that is what she is getting off on.

The story is racist in using mexicans as the degradation, white males as needing degrading due to a female with problems doing nothing more than raping a kid.

It could have been a great deal better, but I'm not going to explain how as writers on this site are not on here to write nor improve. I never checked your profile, but you write like a college guy. If this is a trend among women, it says how bad Lit has tainted the pool of perspective writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
If

You think this is hot than I feel sorry for you, but a guy named stephanie living in greenville I feel sorry for anyway. This is a hate filled story, you may need help, Steph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Re: Degrading and Incomplete

It's part of the series that's why its not explained well I believe. The 6 pieces of Stepmom's Sex Shocker and possibly a few others lead into this.

mreneetgmreneetgabout 15 years ago
Thanks for your effort

Eyes Knot use spellchequr or tryre 2 grade a story like I was a college professor, lol. For the life of me I do not understand why people do not read the web site title. Its called Lit - erotica. So next time put in a big, white american lumberjack instead of the mexican then it will not be racist. Its like somebody's got to be the bad guy, whether they be black, chinese, american indian. my goodness its just supposed to be a story, and I'm glad it was written. I would never post any story on any subject here because of all the brave anonymous people that pick stories to death.

mreneetgmreneetgabout 15 years ago
Its totally real also

I totally forgot to add that all the stories on incest are totally true. I know because of this guy that helps run Microsoft sends me .10 cents for each literotica email that I forward to him and he verifies that it is true with snopes and I get 1,000.00 dollars a month just for reading stories and sending them to him. Its fun to drink wine while reading........just do not believe that in calling someone racist or that they need their head examined, the same pscy might ask you why are you reading in the transgender story section? more to follow if I keep drinking.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 14 years ago
WOW!

What a fantastic story with hopefully a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
god i loved it, can hardly write this, i`m dressed and jacking as i type!

god i loved it, can hardly write this, i`m dressed and jacking as i type! mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
holy shit

that was fucking amazing im cumming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weird

A lot of characters thrown in without any explanation, confusing and amateurish. Not the happiest fap i had for awhile. Naughty boy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous