All Comments on 'Sister at the Gloryhole Club'

by MrKing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Basically Good, Weak Ending

Your idea was great, but the execution needs some work. First, we could have used a bit more lead up. Second, the story was lacking in details and too short as a result. Finally, the implied incest was VERY weak and I wish you could have done more with this.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysabout 15 years ago
Don't agree

I wish I was your sister. After I had been fucked like that I would have shoved my red panties through the hole afterwards just to prove who I was!

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyabout 15 years ago
Needs work

Your tale could use more descriptive punch. At times it read like a list of things that happened rather than an engrossing story. You have problems with verb tense and you use the wrong words in places. You should also spend more time proof reading or use an editor. However, unlike other commenters I liked the twist at the end where the sister didn't know she'd be fucked by her brother (although you made her so slutty I doubt she'd care).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Taxi club

Before we start i love pantyhose.My sister took me to the taxi club in Sydney,i was from the country.Good looking girls, short dressess,nylons, my cock half hard all night.Then she took me to the club room, 5 doors,we went in one,holes in the wall.Watch what happens,she lifted her dress,moved her pantyhosed butt against the hole, waited,then moved forward as a cock came through, she grabbed it and put it in her mouth, sucking then out of her bag she got a condom, put it on the cock, lowered the pantyhose,bent over and guided the cock into her.I was watching my sister get fucked and i had a hard on.She moved forward, the condom was full of cumm.Go on, she said, try one of the rooms.I went to one 3 doors down, a hole on either side of me,i pulled my pants down ,waited, a cock came thru the hole on the left,no way aaargh,i moved over to the other hole,i peered thru,a pantyhosed arse was against the hole,i pushed my finger against the pantyhose, she moved away,i put my cock thru the hole,a tongue licked me, then a mouth cvovered my cock, geez as my cock was beautifully sucked.Mouth off me,then a hand held my cock,rubbing it between her legs,then to her hole,i pushed forward,missed,the hand held me and guided me ,i heard push and i did,tight as i pushed forward, i heard ooh,as she pushed back and my cock moved all the way in.I heard, your in my arse, careful as i began to move back and forward.Her arse was opening up, easier to fuck so i went at it, the tight hole gripping me as i fucked in and out until i could take no more and i emptied my cumm into that tight hole.I pulled back,my cock still hard, wiping it and putting it back in my trousers.I stood out side,waiting,then the booth door opened, it was my sister, pantyhose on,she looked at me and said was i good.Oh yeh, i butt fuck her at every opportunity i get,she is 49 and i am 40.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I want to see this video.. Post link up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it.

Love glory-hole sex and incest, great combination .I have enjoyed both but this is my ultimate idea of a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cool

Is this an actual type of club?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous