All Comments on 'The High School Reunion'

by dysfunctionaldreams

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story....

Got me hard wishing I was the sissy in the story. Keep it going. Would love to see what happens with the rest of the reunion. bi48186bd@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot Hot Hot....

Great story, I can't wait to read what you have planned for the sissy next.

pammycakes13pammycakes13almost 12 years ago

fabulous story and writing!! xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
really wanting ot be be him

I'm jealous would love to find myself in that situation as it sounds fabulous

ChrisissyChrisissyover 9 years ago
Great story

Great story! Would love to have a Dominant lady to take charge!

Riki1942Riki1942over 8 years ago
Love Stuff Lke This!

Great story! I'm a Transvestite, love getting fucked bareback and always take my friend's load deep in my ass! I love the part where he gets it on his side in the middle of the night. Spooning with one leg up for a good angle is one of my favorite positions. It's comfortable and you can fuck for a long time without either of you getting tired or cramped. If you need a rest, you both can just lay there with his cock in your ass until you are ready for more.

I also really liked the mention of the long full strokes. Sometimes you are so in heat that you need a good hard pounding, but it also feels wonderful to get those slow long strokes like that. I love to be able to just comfortably lay there and concentrate on nothing but the feel of his cock in me. Those long slow thrusts really allow me to appreciate the feeling of his cock as it slides in and out of me; the feeling of it as it slowly slips through my gripping ring until just the head is inside me, then slowly back in all the way for that blazingly wonderful feeling of my insides completely stuffed with hard cock!

I also liked the part where he drove his cock all the way in and floods him with cum. I love it when my friend starts to cum, shoves it in me as deep as it will go, holds it there and makes those hard little bumping thrusts with his pelvis against my ass without actually pulling any of his cock out of me. It feels like he is trying to shoot his seed as deep into my tranny womb as he can possibly get it and impregnate me! I don't want to actually BE a woman but, at that moment, I imagine and wish that he could actually be getting me pregnant. I have usually already cum by that point but, if I haven't, that usually sends me over the edge!

Sorry for the long comment, but I had much to relate to about your story.

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beign more submissive doesn't make him stupid

But this story did. Even for a fictional story this was neither probable or believable. At least the Police will have the video when he goes to the hospital with a bleeding, torn sphincter muscle. The rest of them will be going to jail. Ugly story of abuse and stupidity.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I would love to do this with my friends

I would love to be outed by my friends and have them videotape me sucking their cocks and getting fucked. I truly want to come out of the closet and doing it with my friends would be fantastic and so exciting. Wish me luck.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
Excellent descriptions...

of the action taking place. I just wish you'd describe the character's thoughts & emotions. According to the story, he endured the entire bath/shaving without a thought about it, and then -wonder of wonders- experienced an enema (twice), all without a question in his mind, an internal comment about what it felt like, or even an expression of hesitation.

Don't get me wrong. The story was easy to follow, and you described the action wonderfully. Please keep writing ('cause I'm going to keep reading). Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous