All Comments on 'A Cinderella Story'

by schweety

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Huh?

Did you mean to end it like this? It had a lot of potential but the abrupt ending killed it.

mzzqtmzzqtabout 15 years ago
Ummmm....

If you have written more to this already, then this was a shitty place to break for the next chapter! If not, then I think you submitted it much too soon. The whole thing is rushed, no character build up..nada! Take a little more time and develop your story more. It coulda been a good one.

Mzzie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What a piece of crap

No need to elaborate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where's the rest of it?

Did you somehow accidentally submit it before you were done or did you just decide to end it wherever you wanted to? Is this a chapter story? A story should have a beginning, middle, and end; that was more of the middle. Chapters work better if you loosely follow that same format while keeping it in the context of the story.

Think of it like TV shows, where one season is telling a story using each episode as a chapter. You don't usually see a show end the episode right in the middle of an action scene, which is what you did here. So, next time, keep that in mind. It had a promising start, just keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

can you add more to it? becuase it's great up to here but then it just stops....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Finish it!

Kind of an abrupt ending, wasn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A rather detailed and interesting beginning and then it just ends? What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
that's it?

Are you joking? This is where it ends? Show the rest of the fucking, please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I like the start of the story but it ends just when it's getting good.

It feels unfinshed. It is the beginning of a good tale but the middle and end of the story are missing.

Left me wanting.

Would love for there to be a second part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mmmm...

I want to read more? ... very very nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous