All Comments on 'Rachel's Daddy Ch. 02'

by Bluewolfhead

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!

That was a great Chapter that you wrote. I can hardly wait for the next chapter to see what you do with Rachel and Anna. I wonder if Anna really knows what Rachel is capable of doing to her discharge revenge against her and Daddy. It would be nice to see Rachel give revenge against her father and Anna at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Revenge is sweet

Keep writing your doing a great job. Can't wait for Rachel to get them back. Maybe she could send the pictures to her step mom anonomously?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
PLEASE~

PLZ PLZ PLZ!!! Write the next chapter soon!!! I cant wait to see what happens nexT!! This is the hottest story Ive re thus far! Made me so wet!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Anxiously waiting

-Cam

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it.

this was one of the best stories i've read. please keep writing.

AyamiAyamiabout 13 years ago

ooo what happeneds please write the next one please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
are you going to finish this story?

i love sibling rivalries. are you going to finish this story?

jdgray68jdgray68almost 12 years ago
Love the story

This story is great, when can you do another episode?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is there gonna be another chapter coming at all?

I love this story, but is there gonna be another chapter to it soon? I really wanna know what happens next. I just love all these betrayal, jealous, and competitiveness in these types of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
We need more !

I truly appreciate where you were headed with this story line. This can go so many places. I hope you write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous