All Comments on 'L.A. in New Orleans Ch. 03'

by baremetal

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh look the story has turned into another

Wimp cuckster story. I am guessing that this writer is from the USA by the way he writes but it could be a double bluff. Either way just another story of a sick husband with sick needs and a slut wife. I hope he charges everyone for her use otherwise it's not worth it. Getting sloppy seconds doesn't really count does it? And as always stupid people write and do stupid things!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Stupid people leave stupid comments.

One of the stupidest things stupid people do is to waste their time reading stories they know they won't like. Over and over and over they read these stories, and they always leave the same lame "wimp" and "cuckster" comment. That's pretty fucking stupid. You won't miss a single one, though, will you? No, you'll keep reading every last "Loving Wives" story you can find, and you'll keep leaving the same tired comment every time, because this stuff gets you off like no other. So, not only are you voraciously stupid, you're also a preening, transparent hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
why is the commentor reading stuff he hates

what a waste of time. I never read stories if I don't like the content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sorry folks the title doesnt say it is a cuck stor

Some of us just dont care for that type of writing. Then because we dont care for the story and comment some feel the need to try and make us feel bad to improve their lot in the world. Everyone has a right to their opinion on the story, grow up little boys and if you like it just say so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Really

Are there husbands who act like this, how come I never met any? Never met a guy who wanted to share a hot looking woman, why would he?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
she is ready to be a slut

He should know if she turns to a slut, he'll never know who she is fucking.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanabout 15 years ago
"Wife enjoys boss" wasn't clear enough for you?

That didn't give you ample warning this would be a story involving wife sharing? Do you specifically require the thread title to include the words, "This will be a wife sharing story, involving wimpy cuckolds and slut wives!" before you'll be able to noodle it through?<P>

Come off it. You knew exactly what this story was about. It said so, right there in the title, and the first two chapters made it very clear, as well.<p>

You read it anyway.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whorewife and cuck play pimp in New Orleans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbaremetal@baremetal
255 Followers
Most stories have been suggested by readers with a fantasy or my own real life situations with a touch of "what if"

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES