All Comments on 'Rough around the Edges Ch. 01'

by Myanlass

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent

This story is fantastic. I can't wait to see what happens next. You are so good.

fightfirewithwaterfightfirewithwaterabout 15 years ago
kudos

I really like where you're going with this. you always put up an interesting read!! Keep it up..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

I really like where this is headed and I can't wait to see what comes next! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good for far

i really like the lst story and the 2nd seems to be good so far i just hope jade dumps her boyfriend before she get hot and heavy with james.keep it hot

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerabout 15 years ago
i want more

i absolutely want more. i can't wait to see what happened

honeybreehoneybreeabout 15 years ago
OMG...love these two

I have to disagree with one of the post, I love this story more than the first and the last line of the story seal the deal, what an hot encounter. Love/Hate relationship are always hot and steamy!!!! I can't wait for the next chapter, please hurry.

willing2explorewilling2exploreabout 15 years ago
Oh Yeah

oh this is going to be good lol. These 2 might cause more trouble than Scott and Katrina.....matter of fact I know they will

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story

But what makes no sense is that Jade comes off as this very bright woman but she is an abusive relationship. I hope that she will not marry that fool. In her plan to get back at her man she is going to use James for sex...her plan seems foolish to me. She already knows that her man is still cheating on her I wouldn't be surprised that if he returns from CO with a wife because he appears to be that sleazy.

James is more than a match for Jade and because he has been duped by his ex wife who has threatened to come where he is living should be interesting. The point that I was trying to make is 2 fold, 1. James will bot be happy that Jade is trying to use him to get back at her boyfriend and 2. he did state that he was not in the market for a serious relationship so he may go along with the plan, provided that Jade tells him of the plan.

Thanks

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Good start

All kinds of women end up in abusive relationships, whether it's mental or physical abuse. At least Jade knows something is wrong; it seems like it's more pressure from family that keeps her with him. But she'll wise up. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Rough Around the Edges

Great plot and sexual tension but it seems like your writing style is a little 'rough around the edges'. The good thing is, though I found it somewhat difficult to follow, your story drew me in so much that I ignored my frustrations and kept reading. Thanks for the read.

gentilitygentilityover 14 years ago
nice start

Good enough to want more. But what is this where she thinks how good he looks in his boxers? If theres anything less sexy than boxer shorts, I can't imagine what!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Damn```

Blow it all away, is there another James for me?...

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 12 years ago
BM & WW or WM & BW? Unclear

Here's an example of something I hate. We have a story tagged "Interracial Love" (so good so far), but I had to read an awful lot of copy before it was established that the "Interracial Love" was between a white man and a black woman, something that is not my thing. When I got to the bit which said "her chocolate thighs", I knew it was time to press the abort button.

It just waists so much of my time

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

The ultimate cock block

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous