All Comments on 'A Harsh Teacher'

by sdbnnc

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hopefully sdbnnc will soon experience the pain

it thinks brings so much joy, and often

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Good Story

Your story is very good. Well written. No spelling mistakes. No tense errors. And it appears it is of a very hard lesson learned. Good luck to you. You are a very lucky submissive to have a Master like the one you serve.

Oh, the other comment writer has no clue what they are saying.

Cinnamon_TartCinnamon_Tartabout 15 years ago
Realism and thought processes

I liked that. Interesting style which captures the mindset very well. I'm an active submissive as well. So I understand perfectly the consent and the abandon that allowing these dynamics to play out can afford.

Liked the way you did it third person. Made it a colder reflection of what you've clearly experienced (at least in terms of dynamic, if not in terms of such a harsh punishment).

littlemissjenlittlemissjenover 14 years ago
deeply felt and understood. . .

it's so true- the harsh physical pain is nothing compared to the sense of failure- the sense of letting a Master down.

you have shared so openly, that each thought and feeling becomes fully revealed by a submissive who understands exactly why she is being punished, even though it hurts so much. . . thanks again for letting us into those heart-wrenching entanglements. xoxoxo from a kindred spirit. . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done,

Short stories are the hardest form of writing. This one is well done, with the perfect amount of detail, and a lack of extraneous BS. As a psychological study that captures the essence of one of the many kinds of PE relationships, it is captivating. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
He's certainly got you brainwashed

so no matter what you do for him, it won't ever be enough. He's actually got you believing that you deserve to be treated this badly. He will always find something to be disappointed about so he can excuse his sadistic need to beat you harder and more viciously. I'm a woman around your age and I feel sad that you have so little love for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

I loved the story. The details are great(:

You're story helped me put my feelings into words for my Master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Overuse

How many times is the phrase "the submissive"usedOveruse

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous