All Comments on 'Sylvia's Mother Ch. 03'

by rocket_man

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
The bitch daughter wants out of her marriage

He has found himself a keeper in the mother. Maybe the author will get the mother and daughter back together, and a threesome will break out. Thanks.......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Next chapter pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope he marries Jackie and fuck her in front of Sylvia. It will be fun to see how Sylvia will call him 'Papa'. Pleaseeeeeee continue this wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sweet use

of the song and a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sweet use

of the song and a good story and written by another song

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best on Literotica right now.

This whole story first to the third is great. It is not rushed and the plot is great. Every new chapter starts and ends just right. You gotta keep going. Just keep it fresh, if you ever run out of ideas then let it ride. There are many ways they can go, marriage, kids? Sylvia is a bitch and I don't know if they should ever have sex again. Maybe let her see the life she could have had through her mother?

ap2techap2techabout 15 years ago
Good!

All I have to say is Sylvia got she deserved. She had broken up with him and married a man she probably thought was better than him. Finding her mother in bed with him made her jealous. I say keep Sylvia out of her mother's happiness. Also I think a child might be a good touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

How does the phone identify the caller as Sylvia when she is using a payphone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ohh....

now that's a nasty ending - ouch!!

Good work by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pretty ordinary

Good point about the caller being displayed from a pay phone. Funny how the phone always rang at the perfect time, right after you cum. Then her plane got in early, when does that ever happen?! Her mom says she moved to Denver and the is no sign of any issues in the marriage, then right after he sleeps with the Mom her daughter rings and they have split up, then she sees her ex with her Mom and the husband takes her back! Shall I go on....

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

What happened next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous