All Comments on 'Her First Time'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow that was awesome!

Omg that was awesome! Please do more! I usually don't listen all the way through most of the submissions but that was hot as hell!

Laura

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You Are Something Else!

I don't think I've ever met or (heard) a man with the exception of James Bond (Sean Connery for those who don't know) that could sweet talk me into bed, but you Sir have gained that designation. I love your voice, but not just that, the way you use it to tell your stories. You make me feel like I'm right there with you. I had to catch myself a couple of times. I love what you bring to the the board.

Please keep writing, er talking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
SomeAussieGuy . African in ireland

So hot as always. sexy voice, delivered extremely sexy loving and caring with impeccable attention to detail. My new sex toy!

Definately a lovemaking manual for all men.

If you can, could you please do an interacial one for me( me and you)?????

Afrobabe.

sandra_deesandra_deeabout 15 years ago
Wow that was hot!

Damn you are good! :) Who is this woman? :) You masturbating while telling the story just made the story hotter! I love your accent. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

Mmmmm that was so amazing. The sweet, sensual story combined with your passion and sexy voice was incredable! I too am saving myself for the right man and I sincerely hope that I find a man as careing and passionate as you come accrosed to be in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
top marks

you could be my 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th.... (i think you get the idea).

the girl in your life is extremely lucky.

PerfectMistakePerfectMistakealmost 15 years ago
Wow

That was absolutely amazing. I can't even describe it. I really wonder how you can think of all of this and share it so well, so sensual like. It not only turned me on but it also gave me a warm feeling inside, as if that is what a first time should be. Keep writing. I'm your new fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ooooohhhh myyyyyy

Phew! I cum hard to your voice. I am still recovering.

hearing you touch yourself was soooooo good.

killerbeekittykillerbeekittyover 14 years ago
;)

Feel free to be my "first" anytime. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you

You have been gifted with a most delightful voice. You are like a favored blanket on the coldest of winter's day, I can turn on your voice and suddenly I'm engulfed in heat and a easy comfort that is rarely found. When you speak I can hear passion and more importantly I can feel it, it radiates from somewhere deep inside you it's so powerful and hypnotic. Your stories , the ones I've listened to so far have the most wonderful ebb and flow to them, easy descriptions that allow for the imagination to paint the most complete picture. Anyone who might be jaded need only to hear your tales of love, lust and passsion, to perhaps reignite that spark that true unaltered, unconditional and deep seated love still exsist. Thank you for sharing your gift, I look forward to your voice invading my nights to come.

Sincerely

Pet

BilliegirlBilliegirlover 14 years ago
'We've become one...

"...joined in the most sensual way." I really like listening to this tender loving story. (Thanks to Catherine for requesting it.) I come back to this story (and some of your others - as you know) to have you whisper in my ear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not my favorite

AussieGuy,

Your voice is so incredibly sexy, I Could listen to you recite row, row, row your boat, and play with my pussy, and have an incredible orgasm, but this wasn't one of my favorites. I enjoy a little more commentary about details of how your partner feels, reacts, thinks....and a little more passion. It seems you achieved your objective of a tender, sweet love story, but I get off easier with more passion....but please, please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'm glowing...

Wow. This is the fourth or so story of yours I've listened to and you're quickly becoming my favorite artist on this site. You're very good at setting the complete scene and not just rushing into the sex. I like to wear headphones while listening to you talk...it's like having that sexy voice whisper in my ear. I'm looking forward to listening to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You never fail.

Whenever im horny, i jump on my phone, pop in the headphones, and im in complete heaven...i havn't listened to any other user since i found you..you never fail to make me cum the second ur hot voice shutters with your own orgasm...god ur just unbelivably sexy.

wishiwashi7wishiwashi7about 14 years ago
omg

I've listened to soo many of your stories and ive only been a member on this site for 4 days! Your voice is sooo relaxing along with sexy. I love listening to you after a long day, You really know how to relax a woman ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Wow. Wish you'd been my first. Very sexy. Nice to hear an Aussie voice on here. Can't wait to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

This is the first story I've listened to on literotica, and it was INCREDIBLE! I love you voice and the scene you set. Really amazing job. Made me so horny - definitely cumming back for more!

caliteenageslut69caliteenageslut69almost 13 years ago
Suggestion

That was a fabulous story. i reallyy got off to it. The only problem with it is that i think for a virgin shes very...outgoing. i think you should do another first time story where the girl is a little timid, almost scared. Maybe you have to encourage her a little bit. That would be amazing. thank you!

KikishoesKikishoesover 12 years ago
Beautiful

You make sweet super sexy, I love it,

Romancegirl1963Romancegirl1963over 12 years ago
Very special

This is the best I have ever heard. What an erotic lover he is. Sensitive and warm. Keep up the good work Aussie. I love listening to you.

LaLaLadidahGirlLaLaLadidahGirlover 12 years ago
Question

Hey, Mr. Aussi Dude, I'm just wondering, but do you really cum when recording these things? Or do you just fake the orgasm? Both are acceptable, but again, I'm just curious. Any way, good job, man. Must be a lot of work putting all of these audios on for horny people to listen to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
VirginTeen

Omgg that was something, for sure!!!

Hehe made me cum during the foreplay xD

Definitely gonna check out those other audios of yours LOL

RomanticWantonRomanticWantonabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Oh, my. This was the first audio story I've listened to and I know I'll listen to EVERY story Aussie Guy submits. I think I'm ruined for any other author, too! This man's voice is like a physical caress and is indescribably tender, warm, seductive. Imagining myself as the woman in the story, I felt incredibly cherished and desirable. And so turned on. Oh, he's sexy as all get out, but he's comforting, too. Being held by this man, I would feel precious and protected. And listening to him reach orgasm...Well. Oh, my indeed. Thank you, Aussie Guy for daring to be so publicly intimate and for sharing your sweet, sweet passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dewy.

Is it terrible to get excited with you just clearing your throat? It's absolutely sensual, like everything else you do. You can only imagine what the rest of your submission does to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Restless

Hearing your stories alway make me

Unimaginably wet

And I can't help but start masturbating

I always get to the point that by the end

Of your recording I haven't climaxed yet

So I was wondering if you live in California

Maybe you could be the first man inside me

Email me Mmarvalous@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wet

Your voice alone just makes me so wet! Omg, you are just so sexy. And your orgasms are so damn intense and when you groan, that's when you just hit the spot. That's the exact moment I just can't take it any longer and climax like there's no tomorrow.

Oh, how I wish you could be my first, that would be amazing.

Sincerely,

The 16 year old virgin. ;)

LovetolistenLovetolistenalmost 11 years ago
Shudders...

Your silky, sexy voice alone does it for me, add your accent and it's over the top... love everything about this, your words, the way your breathing becomes ragged with your passion. And when you come... well... it's impossible not to come along with you. Love it.

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago
Sensual and soooooo sweet.

If you can image a snuffle from being moved and a moan from being aroused, I'm doing that now.

Not pretty I know, but ohhhhh this is so fabulously adorable. The romance of the love between you and the delcious horniness of the ' I want you NOW !' lust are an electric combination.

The fact that you're so turned on telling the story just knocks me over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WONDERING....

I discoverd this site a long time ago but after listening a few not so good storyes I forgot about this site. Recently, out of boredom I browsed again through the storyes and I found you :)) lucky me:)

I've got impressed with your voice and I listened to your every story.

One story a day :). I'm not that kind of girle who gets her kicks out of a few moans and whispers, I would need the real thing:)), however, your laughter and whispers are giving your stories charm and I listen to you because you are an excellent storyteller.

I wonder Why aren't there any new storyes since 2012???

I wish you would be still present.

Anyway...i like this story and i can't say something new that hasn't been already said, except that your laughter and whispers are absolutley adorable.

XOXO from the other side of the world.

TheAllureMissesTheAllureMissesover 8 years ago
Definitely Worth The Wait...

Very sweet and romantic, just what I needed. Your voice sounds so smooth and rich, its very likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy and sweet

So caring and loving, great style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

This is the dumbist thing I have ever heard - you really think a lot of yourself don't you. The first time is not smooth and erotic; it is painful, bloody and awful. I know that some of the female listeners will think this is sexy I guess, and that's fine, stupid, but fine. I have never been a big fan of your audio anyway, and this tears it (no pun intended). Wow - Wow...........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous