All Comments on 'Mom and Son Ch. 01'

by timelesslover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I'd like to read more of their sex lives

It would be great if she became pregnant, and he could watch her belly swell up with his baby. How she would be naked all of the time they were at home, and she would have his cum running down the inside of her thighs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Way too fast

Slow down. Show the reader their relationship before this night, and how they came to love each other. This was way too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THEY CUM TOGETHER

GREAT STORY. FANTASTIC WRITING. COULD HAVE BEEN A BIT LONGER

BUT MAY BE THE NEXT PART WILL BE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More please.

Loved reading this story, it needs a second chapter or more. It is a fantastic story & I hope you will continue writing it soon.

Heels LoverHeels Loveralmost 15 years ago
So Wrong, So Hot

Kinky, dirty, taboo, and very arousing! Would have enjoyed it even more if there was more build-up to the big evening... anticipation makes the pay-off even better.

Don't make her pregnant, keep her slim and sexy, wearing skirts, stockings and heels!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Way to quick to bed

Too easy, where is the conquest. What can you possibly say in chapter two.

knickersoffreadyknickersoffreadyover 14 years ago
Keep her the way she is

Don't get her pregnant. If you do your sex-life will start to wain. I enjoyed this story,although a little more build-up would have helped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Boring

As was your other story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I fuck my mom

I started fucking my Mexican mom when I was 14. My dad was killed in an accident when I was 13. Mom started fucking other men with a neighbor lady. They would go to bars and fuck the men there. Mom would come home after fucking and tell me that she had fucked a man. After a few months she would hug me when she returned and tell me that she had fucked. We were soon kissng and hugging. It was not long before we started fucking. My mom loved to fuck. We usually fucked after she came home from fucking other men. We fucked until I moved away at 18. She remarried and we no longer fucked.

I would eat her pussy after she got home from fucking. I would enjoy the creampies. Then I would fuck her and then eat my own creampie. I encouraged my mom to continue fucking other men. I even turned her into fucking black men. I got her dates with black men that I knew. They got other black men to fuck her. My mom was my black fucking whore. I loved eating her pussy after she got black fucked. There were times when I would watch my mom fuck black men. I watched her suck their black cocks. I soon learned to suck black cocks. Mom and I would share sucking black cocks. After the black men fucked my mom I would suck their black cocks clean. Mom usually fucked 3 or more black men at a time. She had plenty of black cock and so did I.

My wife and daughters all fuck black men. We carry on my mom's tredition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great stuff!

I really got turned on by your story. I like that it was somewhat short but packed with erotic sex. The mom was of so sexy in her nylons (a great fetish of mine). Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic story.

Loved this story. Please post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bleurgh

Cheesy and generic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A very beatiful story almost like my mum and me thank you for reminding me about our first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WHOA there

I was right there with you until you said this.

"And if I get pregnant, I'll be the happiest woman in the world!"

Then ya lost me.

That, my friend is going TOO FAR.

LOL

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Ch.1

Short but well-packed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
moms who wear nylons

My mom has worn nylons almost constantly especially when she goes out. One mothers day when I was 15 and she 44 I plucked up the courage to ask her out. She wore fully fssioned black seamed nylons with her outfit that evening and we have dated ever since. I am now 17 .

JanieTgirlJanieTgirlover 4 years ago
Beautiful!

Such a beautiful heartfelt story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Love Story

One can't help from feeling that this a love story. Unlike a lot of men would do...he ask his lover if it would be alright if he came in her. He didn't want to make this woman/his lover pregnant without her having a say in it. Bravo for him.

And once a woman tells a man she wants his baby....we cum with such force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely but - It all came too easy. Based on my own experience, I'm pretty sure, that 99.9% of positive incest relations only happen after a long, slow, agonising journey. A journey which takes many months, more likely years, before the partes involved can overcome the legal, moral, and emotional barriers keeping them apart.

There is no "Mom, I'm horny. Let's fuck!" "Sure son, what took you so long."

Most of the excitement of incest stories comes from the build-up. And the forbidden territory. Here, there was no build up. Just a random guy and a random chick bonking within minutes of being in the same room together.

Meh

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There's never any reason for a loving adult son to wear a condom in his mother's bed. He came from inside her hairy snatch, and he's to fuck her full of spunk again. Thats only natural.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous