All Comments on 'Father & Son Realise What They Need'

by adam_dunley

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hottttt...and about time...! !

hottt intro...and about time..that a terrific post with jock stud son/bi stud dad family fun..appears on this site...as a sex charged woman/mom..and those out there like myself...and real bi couples like us...your scenerio is a major turn-on...please tell us more...and hopefully we find out that mom has fantasized about her stud son...and the possibility of having hubby and her share him..as well as getting her guys into hottttt bi dad/son action...with her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Damn Good Story

This was a damn good story. I loved every word and now I have a raging hard-on just waiting to be jerked off. I hope this story line continues and maybe get momma involved too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot!!!!

Wow Adam this story is the best that i have read on here so far. I have read all of the other comments about making it bi but i think you should keep it gay i love gay not bi i dont like to read about women. Please when you carry this on could you not make it bi?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
BOLLOKS!

SHITE EVEN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very very HOT!!!!

What an awesome story! Great writing skills. Got me nice and hard! Made me consider calling up dad and asking he wants a visitor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

Starting to feel more comfortable with taboo subjects. Dont know if I am just getting more kinky. Find the sex very stimulating and hugely illicit. My ultimate fantasy would be to bring in both a shemale (an uncle) and sissy (a cousin)and turn this into a clutterfuck of note

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

I love this story! I cant wait for the continuation, I hope the mom catches them and joins in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I just shot a BIG FUCKING LOAD !

I would have liked my dad to let me suck him and than fuck me up the ass. I'm BI let the mom help work the son's dick in the dad's ass.

sirndssirndsabout 15 years ago
Oh WOW!!

This was HOT!!! Something about a late 30s hairy daddy fucking his hot late teens son is just super hot.... now if we could turn the tables and have junior break his old man in, that would be perfect! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Orgasmic!!

Ah wow that made me cum. Such a good story. Very sexy hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wish i could go there with my dad!

my dad has a huge cock! i have stole glances at it, i would love to suck it and have it tare my ass hole! wish he would read this!

MReady4FunMReady4Funabout 14 years ago
Father/son encounters

Thanks for your story. I've always search for father/son encounters, but very seldom have I found any. My father usually walked around naked in the upstairs of our house. My brother and I followed suit. So we were not modest about ourselves.

But in the last couple of years, as I have learned the pleasures of sucking cock, I sometime wonder what sucking his cock would have been like. He died some years ago, but the thought remains in my mind. I don't think that he was gay, but I do think that he was adventurous enough to try different things.

(Just writing this has made me very hard. I wish there was a nice cock here for me to suck on! Going to jerk off now, thinking about sucking my dad!)

buckokumabuckokumaabout 14 years ago
nice

hot and sexy story... love so many types of stories being bi and into incest it certainly caught my fancy or fantasie.. thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omfg

am really into dad and son sex now that i read this ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
FAMILY AFFAIRS

great story and excellent writing. My father and I sucked and fucked each other for many years. I always loved his cock buried in my pussy and to feel the hot cum when he shot off. Our getting together occured in a strange situation. He walked in while I was fucking my sister, something I had been doing for years. Of course, panic set in immediately and my sis ran out of the room. My father stood me up and took my cock in his hand as he said "we may as well finish this off". and dropped to his knees and sucked it until I cum. He then explained that I had better be very careful fucking her since he didn't want her to get knocked up and neither did I. I had fucked her the first time when I was 13 and she was 12 when I got her cherry. Dad and I made a daily event of sucking each other off, of fucking each other, which continued for many years. When I left home the first time my sister went with me and we lived as man and wife for two years, fucking every day but by then she was on the pill. I also brought guys home for me to suck off and to fuck my ass. Some of them would also fuck her. We both became Whores not only for each other but anyone else we could find, male or female. We got into swinging and group sex and gave ourselves to anyone, male and or female. We continued to fuck each other for about 20 years and stopped only due to relocations because of jobs. I went totally queer and have made a life as a cocksucking whore that will give you either hole you want. In return all I ask is that you call me every dirty name you can think of. I love it! There are times when I suck someone off I get them to piss in my mouth and give me a nice salty, hot, tasty load of piss. There are times where I sit down and have them to piss all over me from my head to my feet, including in my mouth and up my ass. I'm nothing but a cock eating, fuck hole provider for any cock that wants some of me. I want every man to look at me and know that I am a cock whore and will give him anything he wants, in any hole he wants to put it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh my goodness that was amazing!!!

That was hot, so sexy. I loved it. I am so turned on by Dad/Son sex . Mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I have always wanted to do the same with my Father! I once caught he and my Mother fucking, and the site of his huge brown cock! It still makes my mouth water! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
father/uncle

one day my dad and his brother were in the living room watching tv and it was man on man sucking. they let me join them and son we were all naked stroking cocks. they were 8 and 9 inches and i am 8inches. i went on my knees and sucked them both off then thy took turns sucking me. i am getting so hard now i have to stop and jerk off reading this story again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

That, was hot!

I jacked off twice while eading this.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more more more

dont stop there!!! gimme more im begging ya 4 it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So HOT!

Ever since I found gay porn site links in my dads internet browser history I've wanted to do this with him. If only I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh..god..

I wish my dad would do this to me..so fucking sexy..I've seen my dad in the shower before..Whenever he's in there, I can't help but jack off. I'm getting hard just thinking about his cock being deep in my ass or being shoved down my throat..ive seen him fuck my mom and it was so hot..they didn't know I was awake..but they were so loud! Damn..I'm hard now..I wish you would've continued this so I could blow my load!!

mouth4umouth4uover 12 years ago
Uncle turned me queer

I loved your story. I always wanted to suck my father but it never happened. When I was 13 yo my Uncle hit on me and I started sucking him off on a regular basis. He told me at the time that he could tell I would always be a cocksucking queer, and he was right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

I've always wanted to make love with my father. GREAT story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
0___o

Best jerk off to this story. Turned me the fuck on. Email me please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Help

Does anyone no websites to watch these movies

incestousloverincestousloverover 11 years ago
my best jerk off

Please email me more about this story I have always had incest in my family just never gay and have always wanted it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fuck

fuck I came all over the place ,good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MMMMM

sucking daddys cock....

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 11 years ago
More Please Adam

I love stories like this, my step father and I started playing together, I so loved it when he would come in and fuck my ass, then I would fuck his. The best was when he came in and we did not have to hurry and I would suck him first, then fuck his ass and when I finished he would be hard again and he would fuck me. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

Great story would like more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

By far the best father and son story I have read in a long time had me hard from beginning to end and really we'll written, I wish you would write more adam

fitjockfitjockabout 10 years ago
THATS GOOD!

I wanna shoot my load! That was goood.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GOOD

That was a great story I love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what happened next

A great story, needs to be continued specially if mum finds them together and takes charge

yorksguyyorksguyabout 9 years ago

Great story and a bit different .Certainlly got me hard by the end.

Please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is that it....

How can you just end the story just like that?

northboy1uknorthboy1ukover 8 years ago
Fantastic

WOW, loved the story, Going to read part 2 now :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hey

please do another one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
really?

read the story then read a few of the comments, really people? I can give you the name of websites where there are real stories about men fucking if you want? this story has the least plausible beginning I've ever read. i'd go so far as to make an educated guess that not only is the author a lot younger than the 19 the main character is supposed to be but also a virgin who has read too much gay erotica and thought "i can write something like that"

sorry, you're wrong, you can't, what you did was string together ever cliche' you could find from stories you'[ve read and not very good stories if this is an example of your work. As for the people who've read this and left positive comments? really? obviously the type of readers who don't care how badly written a story is as long as it gets to the sex in the 2nd paragraph and the main character has a big cock, not one has mentioned the whole C2C farce where neither realise it is the other because Newcastle is full of 39yr old bank managers called alan and 19yr old medical students called karl, this story could well have been written as a piss take by several drunken students to see how many idiots they could get to comment, certainly not written by somebody intelligent enough to be studying medicine, not with spelling and grammar like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
c2c

Great story my hand stroking my hard man pole, you and your old man doing it together made me cum.

the only part I did not like was to the end ( keep it oral ) no further.

Oh yea if you want bring your old mum into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When you finish don't pull out. Then wait for him to get hard in you. You can feel his dick growing inside you.

DaddyDaughterLove2DaddyDaughterLove2almost 7 years ago
please tell me there more

I love both your stories and hope there is move to come

AlexDancesAlexDancesover 6 years ago
So hot

I love that you both knew what you wanted and were comfortable enough to just go for it!

bowlertonybowlertonyover 6 years ago
Hot Story

What an amazing story, I wish I had that type of action with my dad. Keep them coming just like this,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it

Loved that you came at the same time, so hot.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50almost 6 years ago
Excellent

Love to see them have a long time love affair, maybe go on a month long camping trip as the wife goes on a trip to see her sister!wife joining in, no, how about wife leaving them to couple with her sister, and suggesting they(dad/son) couple together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

So hot

soulfight_6969soulfight_6969over 5 years ago
5 🌟's

Need more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Boy and dad

Iliked the story of the son and dad having fun stroking ..jacking off and stroking each others dicks ..also the son sucking off his old man's cock sucking then drinking hnis hot jizz cum ...The story was hot and started to give me a hard boner..

For myself you meesed up the story ..when you added "anal" into the story.

I wish that you would have kept it "oral" only between them.

J.M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Want more!

Please write some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hot

I jerked my 67 year old 8" long x 2" thick cock until it shot a big load.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
First huge cock

I was pick up by an old man and he started rubbing my cock and he took my hand and put it on his cock it was far. We parked he took it out and I started rubbing it it was the longest cock I had every seen (first time) . He shot his load and we parted but, I fantasized about this man for a long time. One day went to were he pick me up and low and behold their he was. He took me home introduce me to his wife. To my surprise we went out back to his garage and I started (first time sucking) rubbing him then I put his cock in my mouth (per cum and salty) I suck him til he came in my mouth (omg) but, I took it . Never told anyone this story thank you ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where have you been man, this is so freakin hot, can't wait for part 2πŸ₯΅

Brahms21Brahms21about 2 years ago

So damn hotπŸ₯΅ Waiting for part 2😏

gest90gest90about 1 year ago

several cuts above the usual standards of such genre, well worth continuing for another 49 chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous