All Comments on 'Thrusting Machine'

by John_the_Author

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Loved it

I really loved this story. It was well written and very humorous at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well done

Yep, that's one of the best stories I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
want to hear

the result :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
His turn

I liked the story, it was funny. Though I think he should take his turn with the machine now. I don't think what he did was wrong at all, that's what made the story good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the ending was a turnoff

Liked the story until the ending. Would have liked the ending much better if he'd stayed there in the room, kept the machine lubed & stuff (so she wouldn't get *injured*), & *watched* her being tormented...leaving, without an emergency backup, is a very poor choice when using bondage...though I guess some people would find that arousing. *shrugs* ah, well, whatever floats your boat...No other criticism though. Good story overall...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not plausible

An entertaining tale but three hours of non-stop penetration is just not possible. It detracts from the story and that's a shame. My wife agrees and she knows because 20 minutes of our machine pumping her sopping pussy is more than enough. And I would never leave her alone. Why miss such a glorious sight or having her suck cock at the same time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Why would he want to control her? Who cares if she's getting "harder to control"? He sounds like an abusive selfabsorbed asshole. She can obviously do better than him.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
mine show yesturday

order came fed ex yesterday. now to try set it up and give it a ride. wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sex machine nympho slut whore jezzabell fluezy pornstar callgirl prostitute

Mindy wetzel. Shaws store vergennes Vermont Vaughn court trailer park Monkton Vermont. Slut whore jezzabell fluezy pornstar callgirl prostitute sex machine nympho

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous