All Comments on 'Conquered: Spoils of War Ch. 06'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
thanks

thank you for the beautiful story and the happy ending. I thought you won't ever finish the story... Glad I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOO HOO!

Long time, no see! Glad your back.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 15 years ago
THANK YOU!

Awesome story telling!

TricialenTricialenalmost 15 years ago
This Was Worth the Wait!

Thank you! I was so happy to see this story updated. It is my very favorite! Thank you X100! Now I want to beg you to keep writing because talent like yours' should never be wasted or ignored....I wish I could give you a higher score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
thank you so much

Thank you for reappearing and finishing the story. It was a wonderful ending. I hope you continue to add (please don't make us wait so long :) ). Also, I'd love to hear Kaline's story, too! Plus the end to the Captured series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
finally!!!

beautiful ending and thanx for completing their story. I hope to read more from u soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i loved it but i wanted more....

i know im being greedy but after waiting for so log i wanted moreee maybe a story on isaleen????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hmmmmm

On one hand, I'm so very glad you finished this story! On the other hand though, I just couldn't ever bring myself to like Arik. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE big, tough, alpha males. But Arik was just WWWAAAAAYYYYYY too much of a jackass for me to find any redeeming qualities in. He rapes her in front of an audience, punishes her sexually, forces her to serve him, and rarely ever speaks to her, and yet falls in love with her in the end? After what he did to her, you should've made him CRAWL to get her back. So while I still think you're a WONDERFUL writer and I love the majority of your stories, this one just didn't do it for me.

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

Really great story and very hot! Thanks for finishing it!

Jamie1on1Jamie1on1almost 15 years ago
Awesome

I love this story its hot and amazing writing. Please finish your others stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FINALLY!

Finally it's arrived!! Thanks for the post - Ive been waiting awhile for this!

jenni_tujenni_tualmost 15 years ago
Thank you Thank you

I have loved this series and you are an incredible writer and I hope you continue. Thank you so much for giving this a happy passionate ending!

Escaping into your stories is a great refuge from my day sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Prefect ending to the story

I felt this was a great ending to the story. I like how you kept us interested but didn't drag the story out. It could have been longer but I don't mind at all. I'm very happy with it and you are truly an amazing writer! Can you write about Jolie's sister and Arik's brother? Love to see how their relationship progressed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
it's about time!!!!

is it the end for real? I really like how you describe Arik and Jolie's emotional complexities. BB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So happy

I am ecstatic that you updated, I was so scare you wouldn't this story was a pleasure to read. I really loved it and would enjoy a sequel (about Jolie and Ariks brood of childeren) but if this is it that is also great. Love your writing and can't wait for more. In fact you should look into maybe getting some of it published by Elloras Cave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
thanks

Thanks for finally finishing the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks

I am so glad you decided to finish the story. A good ending; at first I thought it was a bit abrupt but now I find it quite fitting after reading the previous chapter again and then the conclusion a second time. How about a sequel? Her sisters story? I enjoyed Miriam's story a lot more than Carly's in Captured, so I am hoping for a similar experience here. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

lovet he story and the ending.. hmm.. keeps my juices running.. re-read this story three times already.. wow!

carmenpulchrumcarmenpulchrumalmost 15 years ago
Sad it's over

I'm so glad you finished this story, but then I'm also sad that you didn't elaborate more on it. There's so much more to the world that you've described that I'm interested in knowing about. Still, I'm very happy for this last chapter. This story is so captivating, from the characters to the settings--it's brilliant. You have an amazing imagination to have thought it all up. And your sex scenes are the best! It's difficult not to become enthralled and feel heated from reading them. You are a true master of erotica.

AngelePoemAngelePoemover 14 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for finally finishing this story. It seemed like forever but it was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

This was an amazing story! The writing was beautiful, and many times it felt like a paperback! If you haven't submitted your writings to a publisher you should, just wow...absolutely wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you

I was enchanted. Great story line, descriptions. It was a great read. Thanks for making my Saturday morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just awesomness. I can't explain it any other wa

God. This is so amazing wow just wow. Oh and I was also wondering what happened to their daughter like how you mentioned how Arik would dread the day she was sixteen. Ha. You should totally write a story about her. Now that would be interesting. Write more so I can read more! Can't wait :). I know that I'll love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simply the best

The best written, best composed, best imagined story I have ever read on Literotica.

trippychicktrippychickover 14 years ago
yay

not sure if you're done or not but I was so happy to finally see something new. you write some of the best stuff:) Had to reread all of it too, I would hate to forget something. Great Stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you soooooo much :)

Too bad I can't give a higher vote... This was the third time I read the series, loved it :) Hope you will write a sequel to it, like Kal's story :) Thanks again :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
beautifully written

i love the story. it has so much passion in it mentally and emotionally, and i really enjoy reading it. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you!

Beautifully written; various emotions nicely expressed..and a warm nice happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!

The best story I have read on this site! You did a wonderful job with pacing and character development. Your descriptions of the scenes made the story feel real. Excellent plot with the perfect amount of smut. Tasteful yet so sensual. Well done!

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonover 14 years ago
I love your stories

I read a couple and you just have the best romantic ideas to me... I love the reluctance to accept in the beginning... I love you stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just the right mix

What a brilliant story! thanks so much,I will be reading more of your stories.I loved it because of the length of it..... I love to get lost in a story.

You had just the right mix of erotica, romance and story telling!

ellebelle6ellebelle6about 14 years ago
lovely

I love the romance, and her determination, she didn't give in until he gave her what she wanted. :)

jasmineleighjasmineleighabout 14 years ago
Thankyou

OO! I loved this! it was amazing, probably the best story that I have read on this site, I shall definatly be reading your others stories :D

CaseybearCaseybearalmost 14 years ago
Loved It!

Loved the entire series and wish I could find some other well put together ones. I keep finding stories that just stop in the middle and that have to real story. Keep up the good job and I look forward to seeing more from you.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Thanks for writing it. It was a great story. Hope to read more by you.

Perhaps you'll continue the story of his brother and her sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Should be on Amazon.com

Your story is good enough to be posted on Amazon.com. I would have paid to read this series.

It was well written; although, it could have used some minor editing/spell-checking.

I second the request for a second series about Kal and Arik's brother. This was a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please

this story is too good. have you thought of doing a sequel to the story i would definitely read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
phenominal

I'm not really one for slavery/harem type stories. I only read this because a friend heavily suggested it, basically forcing it on me. and I'm glad she did. It started off with why i don't like this kind of story, but you did it well enough that I WANTED to keep reading. and even though i meant to read this chapter at a time, i did it in one sitting. Bravo! BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVE IT

Love this story! Please continue to write!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

You should of took this to a literary agent or something. Maybe one of those self-publishing sites.

You have real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The best

Everything about this submission made me what to read more. I loved how at the end they both found each others love and he gave her her freedom. Defiantly one of my favorites.

neekyneek013neekyneek013over 12 years ago
Nice

I was a little upset in the beginning with the sheer bruteness...Go Figure ;) But as the story went on it turned into one of understanding need and love. Im wondering what you did with "The Kings Favorite" and Kiara? I liked this series and will be reading the rest of your series and stories. Thanks for keeping me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderful.

this was a enrapturing book. you lead the read through the tale - capturing the imagination and hold us in the the hope that is only realised at the end. great work, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

10.5.2011 I absolutely loved this story. I have over the years repeatedly enjoyed reading this author who consistently delivers great stories. Please, never stop writing.

wwwreadcomwwwreadcomover 12 years ago
WOW

This story had intrigue, sex, and just a touch of romance. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fabulous

As one with a flair for writing, I can say that this series (and all your others for that matter) was an exceptional work of erotica, but with a level of class that surpasses most others' on this site. Kudos, and I sincerely hope you continue your contribution to this site, although I can't be selfish. You have talent you can easily charge for. If you publish, please be kind enough to disclose the title to us all. Many thanks!!!

PlatypusrexPlatypusrexover 12 years ago
Wonderful Series

I was captivated by your writing, well done in all regards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

You are a sorcerer with an exceptional talent!

meme19meme19almost 12 years ago
Amazing!

This entire series was amazing! I loved it all!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Spectacular Writing

I have just finished all of the stories in this series. I am so impressed with your talent, the mix of erotic and intrigue, wonderful. So wonderful in fact that although I have read thousands of stories on here, this is the first time I felt compelled to leave a comment. I think you should consider mainstream publication. With the recent publication of some "provocative" namely the Grey trilogy books, I believe you would quickly move to the bestsellers list. Cudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

one of the best on Lit

I can read this over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!!

I came upon your story and read it all in a night and enjoyed it very much, you write well.

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Loved it !

Great story ,thank you :-)

LynnRLynnRabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

It is rare to come across a great story. Even rarer to come across one that is finished. LOL I have searched high and lo for good to great erotic stories/novels and rarely find them. Yours among very few others that have caught my attention and well worth the attention. There may be more out there but depending on the Title of the story is what makes me decide to read it. I do not like raunchy titles. Thank you so much. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best

One of my favorite stories here. I hope you finish or continue your other stories.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

This is my very favorite story and have been coming back to re read it for years. I love your work and imagination and would very much love to read more of your work. Where did you go? I miss you!

Best wishes,

Leah

magee113magee113about 11 years ago
Please come back

I really enjoyed this story and look forward to seeing more, should you decided to come back and continue Jolie and Arik's tale.

the_leaky_penthe_leaky_penalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful story

My only quibble is that in the pool scene, Arik is holding Isaleen and then she disappears when it's time for the sex/proposal. That was very jarring for me. Other than that, hot & gorgeous story with great writing <3

AZWINGSAZWINGSalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I found myself in Love with the characters and I also find myself coming back a re reading this story several times, one of my few favorite ones. Will love a follow up on their life or a story about her sister Kal and Arik brother Trake .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Where the fuck did the baby go....I thought she was drowning...took away from the moment

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Urghhh!

I don't know what is it about this story, but it left me feeling so incredibly frustrated! I was so upset that no resolution was given as to Liana's fate and that Arik did not apologise for the cruelty with which Jolina was treated. Urhghwerhu... I don't know what is it about this piece but I'm just so incredibly frustrated at the moment.

thisgirliscracrathisgirliscracraover 10 years ago
isaleen didn't disappear

It says that her nurse paula or something took her away from arik. So no the baby wasn't drowning or doing a disappearing act.

Redheaded_1Redheaded_1about 10 years ago
High 5!

I had great fun reading this today. Anything that took away from the story was so minor it wasn't worth mentioning. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
comments

the comments were almost as entertaining as the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
There is another story...

very similar to this one here on Lit... I don't remember what it was called or by whom it was written, but this version is by far the better of the two.

Wishfulthinking you are one of my favorite authors!

Sweetone66

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

5 stars for this great story with a happy ending. She melted his heart and rescued her own people at the same time-.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Book

This is so similar to the romantic novels i grew up reading. You should totally write one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A good story

I am very happy to have come across this story as it was not your usual sex slave story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Spineless. Honestly she protest too much and does nothing to stand up for herself and her people. Too rushed needed more development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So good

Don't listen to the bad comments. I think it is a work of art

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautiful story. The treatment of women I did not like but he learned to do better. I loved the ending. Again it was a beautiful, well written story. I hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good mostly

Only one issue v

When they were in the herem, he had the baby. Then they feel in the water and got busy.

What happened to the baby, cause it kind of reads like she drowned and no one could be bothered to care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What Happened to the Baby is Explained

To answer the previous question about where the baby went, it's explained in the story. Jolie came into the harem with the baby nurse, Poula, and Poula took the baby and left the room just before Jolie starts yelling at Arik.

An excellent story, and I reread it every couple of months or so. I hope you continue writing. I'm a longtime fan!

FromTxFromTxalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Great story.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 6 years ago
Compelling

Good writing, wonderful characters, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There's nothing quite like a sexy ....

... happy ending!

I went to bed last night (actually this morning) anxious to get up and finish the last chapters. I've spent my afternoon in a flushed state of arrosal. My lucky, lucky husband will be home, thank goodness, in about forty minutes.

Great writing job! I'll need read another series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it! 5*

One of the few stories that flowed beautifully from reluctance to love, without any abrupt episodes, very smooth. He didn't love her but was interested in her, had a harem but when he loved her, he was no longer interested in the harem and gave her freedom of choice and let go of her slave bond, made her a Queen. Wow, the emotion of not caring v/s caring for someone beautifully brought out.

Read the entire series in 1 go, bravo!

Have checked author's other work too, this surpassed expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yum!

There's just something so appealing, in an animalistic way, about a big burly Dominant, being transformed into a domesticated Teddy bear, by his submissive captive! Especially one with a huge cock and orgasm inducing sexual prowess! Yes there were some grammatical and continuity errors but over all a great read. My only real complaint were missed opportunities for better fleshed out characters, who's storylines were left unfinished, like Lianna, Kiara, etc... Oh and the premise that the whole reason for conquering others was due to their species infertility, only to treat their possible salvation as whores not worthy of special deference. After all...only a few made to the palace, and only one married! Arik himself acknowledged the brutality most were subjected to, resulting in severe injury and/or premature death! All these issues could and should be addressed with a careful rewrite. It still gets 5 stars from me here, but If done correctly I think it would sell like hotcakes over at Amazon or some such digital publishers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A small criticism - Inside her

Not inside OF her, it's not good grammar.

m1km1n30m1km1n307 months ago

Lovely ending. Wish I knew how released love slaves survive since they were completely dependent on their Master for food, shelter and safety. (Liana must have been devastated to be abandoned by him seeing as how her entire identity was as his slave. Had she ever even been free?) Also, did he do anything to help the enslaved being abused and injured (often fatally, it seemed) in the brothels? He saved his own love out of self interest. What about all the others? Especially since they need these people to get pregnant and produce healthy babies to save their race, how is he okay with allowing them to be harmed while possibly already carrying the future of his planet? So many questions still. Maybe Jolie became the force for change and made sure even her former nemesis (Liana) was able to live a free, happy life, able to cross palms and have families without forever being looked up and treated like sex slaves. That would be nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous