All Comments on 'Sissy and Hur Daddy'

by Abound

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i like sissy

wish i could be in sissy place

SissyjaymieSissyjaymiealmost 13 years ago
Daddies sissy gurl

I also have a Daddy but unfortunately I do not live with him.

I do get to spend nights at his house and would love to become

His sissy wife. Someday. I loved your story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GO F*** YOUR SELF and Both of you go f*** a dog.........................

Grow up and be an adult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nobody else has any body supporting them get a life and get a job. stop being an over grown baby to someone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great to be a Daddy

Good story Daddy C

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Love My Daddy So Much!

Oh Goodness! How wonderful this story is, and how wonderful my Daddy is! I adore pleasuring him, bringing him to the peak of his passion, and watching him, hearing him, make his cute little cummies! Oh, I certainly am a Daddy's Girl, and want to please him so much! It is my JOB!

Little Roxanne, Daddy's Sissy Boi

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cum in My Hair

Daddy,

There are simply things you do to me that I simply love! For instane, when you make me rub you until you start cumming, I just melt! I love to see you spurt! And when you spurt into my hair, and make me rub it all in, I just love you to bits! You are such a good Daddy! And ir makes my pretty hair all shiney and curly, too. Oh, how I adore being pretty for you, Daddy! You are the best man I have ever had! I do love you, Sir!

Your Forever Roxanne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Wish, I want, . . . . .

To be his sissy. That is what I dream about. I so wish I had a Daddy who will make me feel like the one in this story. Can a sweet man help me fulfill my dreams? Please? I want to work hard trying to be the best little girl in the world for him. I want to kiss him, hold him, be loved by him! Oh! I just want to be the best sissy in the world for a sweet Daddy! Oh please, where are you, sir? Cum to me, oh, cum to me! I am here for you.

Roxanne Lanyon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good To Me

Oh Daddy! You always are so good to me! I love doing what youm ask, and I adore how it makes you happy! When you make cummies on me, I love watching your expressions as I rub it all over me, and try to rub it in. I love to make my panties wet and slippery for you, with your sweet, tasty creamy release. Oh Daddy, I want to do anything for you, just ANYTHING! I love being your girl, and owned by you, and living as your woman, your wife! Daddy, I love you so much, and your sissy boi Roxanne always will!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous