All Comments on 'Fun in the Library'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
DebenesseDebenessealmost 15 years ago
You really are amazing

Every audio file I've listened to has been outstanding. I think you're going to have women all over the world falling in love with you.

playful_minxplayful_minxalmost 15 years ago
wow

mmm, baby, i'll never look at a library the same way again! this is Hannah, by the way <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You are such a doll.

You really are a romantic. You can tell by the detail and work you put into your stories. You really take care of the female 'characters' in your stories, and you just make me want to hold you and kiss you. What a great story. Now I love libraries even more. ; ) Keep up the great work. I always look forward to what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
anotheraussiegirl

Mmm yes you truely are amazing, hehe that felt sooooo good. When are you in Perth??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

So amazing! I love using the word darling myself, so caring and gentle. Loved the feeling of possibly getting caught. Great work x Bex x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh darling..

Fuck i've gotta listen to the rest of these. Got me so hot, you're so unbelivably sexy. And damn, why don't the men down here (Vic) sound like you- your accent drove me wild and i AM Australian. Five stars, Aussie's do it better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
yesssss pleaseeeeee

fanbloodytastic. to hear you cum ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy godddddddddd!!! meet me in a library anytime.

xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Poor Rob...

Excellent story. I especially liked it, because I could relate being an auburn haired, green-eyed student as well. I knew the mishap with the book was coming... but still laughed when I heard your choice.

Nice rhythm, cadence - and good use of humor.

Nice to see the sneaky devil side of you in this one.

Rose3006Rose3006almost 15 years ago
I think I love you haha

you really are amazing, your voice is the most charming thing i have ever heard in my life! can't wait to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing!

I love your voice and your orgasms are the sexiest I have ever heard on this site-or real life!! More please.

Lyssie_BabyLyssie_Babyover 14 years ago
Very nice<3

Hi,

I feel really embarrassed leaving a comment about listening to ur stories for some reason lol. I really love ur stories and I'm a big fan<3 =] u seem like a really nice guy and I'd like to get to know u more =] u always have that little touch of romance that I think every girl wants from a guy when they get intimate. keep making stories, you have a real talent <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
totally mind blowing

You are fantastic...your voice is amazing. You really know women..thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice!

You are an awesome Aussie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More to love...

about libraries at least. ;) I really do love books and so a steamy session in the back stacks of a library rates pretty high on my list of turn-ons. Thanks for posting all of your stories, they never disappoint. And though it's been said (again and again) I love your voice, and naturally, what you've been doing with it here on Lit. Thanks for sharing.

~Ellie

killerbeekittykillerbeekittyover 14 years ago
;)

So did I mention you are too sexy for words? That was yet another hot story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Super sexy

Holy shit. You have the sexiest voice, and your story was good. It was awesome ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
First Audio Story

I had a little alone time today and decided to check out the text with sudio section. I have to say I am thrilled that this was the first one I clicked on. Had my heart racing constantly, wow. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm a guy, and...

I found this hot.

DOES THIS MEAN I AM GAY NOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wanting More

Earlier today I stumbled across this site and I listened to 'Camping Fantasy' and LOVED it. I wanted more tonight, but I could not find the same sight as easily so i tried listening to other stories and hated them. I had to find your voice and eventually found you again. I have never been able to make myself orgasm alone, but with the help of your voice I had multiple. The stories are so sentual and careful, I love this keep it comeing. I love how you get into your stories the fact it seems you are enjoying it nearly as much as I am makes me sooooo oh my god! you really are SOME AussieGuy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You make me crazy horny!

Oh my god! This audio drives me wilddd! & I can hear u squirt ur cum everywer oh baby u make me cum so hard for you ;) Come to my uni library & ill make ur story real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I came sooooo hard!!!

The sound of your voice drives me over the edge!!!! I couldn't take it anymore and I came three times in a row!!! Just listening you cum ... Ohhhhh gosh. Mmm yeah keep them cumming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh god

I love the sound of you cumming. God it is the hottest thing. And your voice. I came when you started talking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Always wanted to have sex in a library! And with your sexy voice... mmmm!!! Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The perfect combo

You have an amazing voice and you had fun with this one. you made me laught and then you made me cum which of course is the best combination. You have me hooked and i have you bookmarked and you make me want to do something naughty like listen to you at work. wouldn't that make the day go by nicely??

OmniphariousOmniphariousover 13 years ago

Perfect. Just perfect. I love these, and I sincerely hope you keep doing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved it!!!! Now I love the library even more!!!! Oh my god you are good, please keep doing such wonderful work!! I can't wait to listen to more, your voice is so sexy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yum

your voice is amazing and after this, i so wish to be at the library with you, hmmmm ;)

kaeorinkaeorinover 12 years ago

I think that anything/everything is about 75% sexier when books are involved. The bits in the beginning were especially brilliant. I hope that's not insulting..."Great erotic story. I especially loved the parts that weren't really about sex at all LOL BYE." Anyway. I really like this.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 12 years ago
Delicious

Thank you for sharing! ~ Red

wiki1wiki1about 12 years ago

You are so amazing..... Love your stories. Too bad other men don't think how you do...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
.... lovely

Thank you.. The emotions in this piece were beautifully narrated, your voice is wonderfully gentle and the fantastical tapestry of infatuation and attraction and lust, lovemaking and passion you wove was inspirational. The soft tenor of your voice alone is enough to start an ache deep in the recesses of my womanhood.. Every woman dreams to be doted on in this way, to be craved for and worshipped.. You've captured that want masterfully and done it with adoring respectfulness, every woman should hear this... Beautifully done, can't wait to hear more...

d.

AngeltearsAngeltearsalmost 12 years ago

This was amazing I loved listening to it. Hooking up in a library has always been a fantasy of mine and your story has made it even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

moan more plz

XxMagickalEyezxxXxMagickalEyezxxover 11 years ago
Late night enjoyment

Well, usually I find myself roaming around the story titles and choosing a couple worthy reads. Instead I'm quite pleased that I had a moment of craziness and felt the urge to listen to a voice instead. A fabulous voice at that. I haven't curled my toes that tight in a long time lol Definitely keep the collection growing as I shall be back a lot to hear you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*blush profusely*

you blush an awful lot. must be hard for you.

but your voice makes up for everything :D

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101over 11 years ago
omg

Sexiest thing I ever heard my god!

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago

Adorable with all the shyness and trying not to be seen, but the sex is electric, and when you lose control as you come it's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Boring

Dude, you turned me off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shh!

This guy knows how to turn a woman on ,slow and warm , to hot, hot, hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is incredibly sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whoa!

I’m an Aussie lady too, and wooooooow. That was incredibly hot. Sara is a lucky lady. Excellent writing, and reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ummm

Hawttt!! Your voice is a huge turn on, listening to you cum literally sent me over the edge.

Becoming a fan of your work, love

AnneLeeLove33AnneLeeLove33almost 5 years ago

Damn are you sure I didnt see your sexy double at the library? You sound like alot of fun I dont know to many voices that sound like you. Now I know why sometimes men linger around me when I'm studying and look at books.😘

AnneLeeLove33AnneLeeLove33almost 5 years ago
Sexy!

I must have seen your twin at the library. Now I know why guys linger around me at the library shyly and glance at books when I study. Next time I"ll have to say something because i never tried it in a library, very risky but fun fantasy. ☺

LittleBrokenAngelRoseLittleBrokenAngelRosealmost 4 years ago
Never dull with u

Your stories are always adventurous or themed well. Love how you put a background/ well described scene in them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story! Thank you Sarah for requesting it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous