All Comments on 'Young Guy, Older Woman'

by craftybutcher

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
interesting idea

but it needs more work. The use of the historical present (using the present tense to tell a story) doesn't sit well in English, it would sound much better if it were written in the past tense.

It also has a too rushed feel to it.

I think it has promise though, so keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Than

Hubbie walks in and kicks some ass, at least he wore a condom.

amarillo_billamarillo_billabout 14 years ago
Sometimes a lady must take the initiative. I always encouraged all the ladies I had in fron of their husbands to take complete control and have both me and their husbands do as they wished.

My beginnings were with a lady 10 years my senior and have had the honor of doing a few as much as 40 years older. The older the slower, but the level of energy pleased me most. Many of them had never been sucked to orgasm before intercourse and only one afterwards. When she got the courage she would insist that both her husband and I take her and leave a load and then I suck her clean. I begged with her to invite another woman to join us but it never happened. At 74 I still have yet to have a MFF to completion. Best of all it was written as what made you feel best, a thing I always strive for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous