All Comments on 'Kissing Amy'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
Outstanding!

This was a really fine little tale. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for you stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Envious

I'm so envious of them. I have 4 older sisters and although they all love me , it's not that kind of love . A great story that I hope isn't over . Please continue with this wonderful tale .

epiphany65epiphany65almost 15 years ago
Great story

I think this is the first story by you that I've read and I enjoyed it very much. It was well written and erotic. The build-up was great. I'm going to have to check out more of your submissions.

ali2teaseuali2teaseualmost 15 years ago
Beautiful!

A wonderful, beautifully written, smoldering hot story! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very hot

I really liked it, especially the build up. My only complaint is I would have liked the sister to have cum at the same time as her brother. From a female perspective, it's nice to have that in the climax of the story, rather that it just being concentrated on the guy's orgasm.

ChevMan69ChevMan69almost 15 years ago
Awesome Story

A well written story of two hungry individuals. Kept my interest and look forward to reading more of your hot erotic thoughts. Thanks.

Slider1234Slider1234almost 15 years ago
great story and concept

i hope you write a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good, but a lingering question remains

What was the fight with the mom about? I hope we find out.

AddToWaterAddToWaterover 14 years ago
Keep Going!

Hey, where's the next chapter?! Excellent, excellent story. Loved how it took its time to build up (but not TOO much time). I've enjoyed a number of your other stories, too. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good but

good but to many loose ends you left to many things unsaid. like what was the fight with mom about and what caused the change in her attitude toward him it was a little to confusing this makes a good first draft but not a finished story get a good editor and do a rewrite also finish this story don't be like 99% of the writers on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story!

You have some really great stories started! I hope you add more chapters to them including this one! It would be great to cover what happens to these two when they get to college!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
inconsistent

to many inconsistencys at the begining you say things changed when she got to be a teenager and she was pissed that he liked her friend and her friend liked him then you say a couple of years later they got close no way as soon as she told him to stay away from her freind and started giving him shit he would have avoided her and ignored her this was a good first draft but needs a good rewrite and a good editor please think before posting people do not go back and forth between careing about each other and not careing about each other once they don't care that is generally the end this would have been better in the fantasy area

David48David48over 13 years ago
Sometimes...

...shit just...happens...really...They didn't mean for it to happen in exactly that way...or the thousand or so other ways they can pop each others cork in the future...Just...happened...thats all...Oh yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Who's Kris?

Kris' arms fell from my shoulders as she stumbled against the wall, and I momentarily lost my balance as well, falling against her, and Amy sputtered, laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ok, more has to be written since "this was just the beginning."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Incredible!

An incredibly erotic story! Thanks.

trikietrikieabout 11 years ago
next day

maybee another girl with Amy possibly Bev and little brother have a fuck session?

Buddym123Buddym123about 11 years ago
Wish my sister was only two years older.

I caught my sister jackin off on night and got real hard. But she was six years older and I was just a kid. I also used to watch her shower. Hmm wish it were a different scenerio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To the reader who complained that the brother came first

Read the story again:

"My cock erupted inside her, and for a brief flurry of seconds, we bounced together, nearly out of control, grounding (sic) against one another as we struggled to stay together as WE climaxed, as I shot my semen deep inside her pussy."

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Kissing Amy:" - Amy and Andrew - (Sister and Brother)

Although the premise of the story is great, quite strong and elegant, the story is out of order chronologically, the writer seems to have lost concentration at various points of the story, the name of "Kris" is used at one point instead of the correct name of "Amy", and there are several side scenarios that either had nothing to do with the context of the story or was not pertinent to the story but never explained and/or never fully developed, i.e. the spat or fight between Amy and her mother that was brought to attention several times...was it resolved, what was it about, etc??

The characters are very beautiful brother and sister siblings, as in a very romantic and sensual environment! Amy and Andy display tenderness and kindred fondness for each other. They are obviously in very deep love, and as any usual male and female couple, they are (carnal incestual and consummating) lovers of graphic persuasion!!! They dote on each other, care and adore each other, even worships the air the other breaths and exhales. Amy is very expressive and quite open about her budding, and now her blossoming love for her timid and somewhat introverted brother Andy; he is sort of blase' and dorkish with his end of their conversations!!

I'm not going so far as to suggest the writer withdraw and rewrite this story. I would suggest the author write another chapter--with and only about Andy and Amy in order to address the inconsistencies, the unanswered inneuendoes and inserted distractions that were left hanging! Two additional aspects that should be covered is do they become hard and fast roommates during their remaining years of college, and do they become "husband and wife" type lover-family with the addition of children (unless Amy is now pregnant--many readers hope so)!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please great

more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dear Author,

Please tell Bigdaddyg123 to fuck off and stop retelling the story from his own incomplete understanding, and fluffing-out his comments with wordy, incomprehensible bullshit; unfortunately, you've now gathered to yourself your very own tiresome troll, who'll stick to you like shit to a blanket, constantly retelling your words in his own blustering, bullshit, pseudo-intellectual way, trying desperately to convince you he's the only possible choice and voice to comment on your work. If you want to shake that tiresome old fuck off your back, write a few anal scenes, that old fuck hates anal and maybe he'll get the message and go off to lick Ladies' Restroom toilet seats or whatever it is he does when he's not pretending he's an authority on erotica

dmg43dmg43almost 10 years ago
Really

liked your story but it's seems incomplete to me. Additional chapters could follow them thru the summer & when he joins her at college(as roommates?) & their adventures as they attend school. This has real possibilities for continuation.

There were some minor glitches as has been pointed out by others, but on the whole, WELL DONE.

bigcarl796bigcarl796over 9 years ago
Great Story

WOW, that was a great story. I totally enjoyed it. But I think it was a little to long and overly detailed. But maybe that's what made your story line work ,so well. Anyway I think it was well worth the read to get to the sex.

Keep up the good work. I'm adding you to favorite authors list and your story to my favorite stories list as well. Needless to say I gave your story five stars.

bigcarl796

RasmatRasmatabout 9 years ago
Again, I agree...

With so many possibilities, this story BEGS continuation.

As usual; Very well done. Thanks.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Your work never ceases to amaze me. The quality of the writing to the wonderfully seductive characters. I only hope you choose to keep writing.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Not Finished

I've read a few of your stories now and wonder why you don't seem to finish them, by that I mean bring them to a proper conclusion. This a good well written story but the ending doesn't do justice to it. It's almost like you couldn't be bothered to come up with a suitable ending and copped out of the story with the last line 'just the beginning'.

It's a shame as your stories are well written and you have a talent as an author.

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
I'm looking ...

... but I don't see Chapter 2 listed anywhere. Why is that???

I do see, from just scanning the two comments previous, that I am not the only reader who would love to see this continued!

Good though this "story" may be it is, as WITD stated, "... just the beginning".

So, how 'bout it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

Lots of 'action', but not detailed enough. Just mentioning something doesn't make it erotic.

Four stars.

CercamonsCercamonsabout 1 year ago

It’s hard to maintain the sexual tension when the sex behind early in the tale. But you manage to keep the lovemaking fresh page after page. Good stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous