All Comments on 'MILF Massage'

by Stephen7Redo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Same old Massage story.

The wife gets given amassgae by a younger fitter man than her husband the husband sets it up and jerks of over it or he watchs it either way the wife is a slut who has no respect for the husband. Stupid story. In fact quite boring. I was waiting for the lover to be black and have a 20 foot long dick. That is what normally happens. In this case though the wife is a slut for allowing this to happen and the husband is a fool for making it happen. Don't write anymore your sick fetish is not needed here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
No Thanks

Why couldn't husband do this himself? Slippery slope and all that. Pluss I have read this story on here about 20 times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bah! Down with the nay sayers...

Story was just fine — a husband sets up a slightly titillating experience for his wife. If only there was a 'Loving couples' category, this would fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not Up To Scratch!

It was simply a corny, meaningless piece of tripe.

For God's sake, if a 42 year old female is getting a massage from a great looking 20 year old guy, surely it should be a very sensual tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yes, that was erotic

I would have preferred that he had been a genuine substitute masseur and not a massage arranged by the husband. I find it would be more erotic if she felt guilty for her allowances and orgasm.

But it's a good and well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
over-excited MILF

...in real life the wife would have gotten so excited that she would have lost her head and unzipped him and given him a great blow job and then he would mount her and fuck the daylights out of her while she had countless orgasms....Her husband watched from behind the two-way mirror......

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Good story I liked the fact the husband

took part in the pleasure of his wife. He will reap the rewards after anyway so why not set up. He got the results he was looking for. Good story THX.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 14 years ago
GOOD START

THEN WHAT?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I wish my husband would do something as sexy and erotic as this!

Did you really do this for your wife? Don't answer that, let me fantasize that there is a guy out there that treats his wife right.

Thank you...for the nice cum I had, too! *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Writing

Great story line, #1 a husband who loves his wife gives her a nice long term de-stressing gift and then changes it up to throw in a thrill not as a "check" on their love life.

The small percentage of reality that couples that it works for but I enjoyed the HELL out of it!!

Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would have been better if they were in a zoo on an alien planet being observed

Writer61Writer61about 2 months ago

She wanted more.

I wanted more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStephen7Redo@Stephen7Redo
566 Followers
I have been a member of Literotica since 2002. I thoroughly enjoy writing erotica and sharing my work with you. I'd like to invite you to read my growing body of work here on Lit. I'm especially proud of my 'Tuition Time' series and the follow-on series of 'Reese and David'....