All Comments on 'Top 10 List for Cockteasing Touches'

by Sappholovers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiaralmost 15 years ago
I liked it!

It was amusing, interesting, entertaining -- mildly educational but far from clinical -- this was a fun read! I do have a weakness for Italian words, so I'd have given it 100 except for a few minor typos. Now I have to go and read more of your work ... :-) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Symphonic

Now were I a violinist I'd have described vibrato (a vibratory movement of the hand) and pizzicato (picked or plucked), glissando (sliding from one note to the next) and tenuto (held), and I'd have described your No.1 point as a Coda ( a little piece that follows at the end, usually repeating several of the themes already visited).

I thought this was a most imaginative piece, consistently melodic throughout. A novel and entertaining approach for a subject that can quickly become too clinical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just damn

I would agree on some of these. But I suppose imnot with the right girl. But that hotel scene made me wanna fuck. There's a rapist on the lose! Jk

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

That was amazing!

Totally drawn to that last story where she played with your cock after you came. Please tell me how she taught you to make her squirt.

As a female I've always wanted to just don't know how! Help me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous