All Comments on 'Reality Check'

by jlltec

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So many haters...

I love eating my cum out of my girlfriend's pussy after I fuck her. I also love it when she tells me to lick it off of her tits after I titty fuck her. It's amazing to me how many homophobes think it's gay to lick your girl's pussy after you've just fucked her brains out. Lame.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 15 years ago
A spare little scene.

Subject matter aside, the writing was concise and evocative. Nothing tentative about the writing.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 15 years ago
The negatives on this story are uncalled for

This story is reasonably well written and reasonably erotic. Doesn't float my boat (I've licked pussies containing my own stuff before - was a "so what" event -neither turned me on nor off but my lovers liked it) and I don't have a submissive bone in my body - but if it turns this couple on, so be it. It is no different than kissing your lady after she's given you a blow job - if she can stand the taste of my cum, I sure can. Back to the negative comments - I saw nothing gay in the husband's behavior - he's a little on the submissive side, but that has nothing to do with gay vs. straight. If I were the author I'd delete your comments.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
He needs to lick her lovers cum out of her

She should have her lover shoot a huge load of cum deep inside her pussy before he gets home from work, and then make her husband eat her clean. Making sure that he knows that it isn't his cum he is eating, and embarrass him for sucking cum out of her. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a bunch of dicks

commenting on this story. And you read erotic stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

Amazing stories - can't wait to read more!

cuk_letcuk_letalmost 15 years ago
nicely done

Wow, a great little story, with some inner conflict on the part of the submissive hubby, some good dialogue, a tasty sex scene, and a promise of things to come!

I hope you keep writing this story, or new ones like it, that play with the inner conflict a cuckold might have between what he wants when he is turned on and what he wants afterwards.

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyalmost 10 years ago
My first time

I was tied, my wrists to the headboard. She rode me saying "Don't cum" but she was so tight she made me cum before she did. So she moved up to place her pussy on my mouth. I liked her clean until she came. We only did it once, darn it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What the fuck.

So a few commenters think that people won't suck their own sperm because they may be homophobic. For a few, possibly....possibly. But hell, I don't like spinach, does that make me spinachphobic? What about asparagus? Do I instantly have some phobia against something because I don't like it? Hell, I don't like half the stories around here, yet I doubt I'm Literphobic. And most of the commenters miss another very simple factoid about men in general....we don't like being made to do things, and we sure as hell don't go asking people to force us to do things. Sort of how what we like to do is called fun, and what we're forced to do is usually called work. I didn't explain that for the men around here, you see...they already get it, I did it for you others who just can't seem to grasp what is pretty damned obvious to me and other men.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
"Yes, something had changed, but I think it is for the good..."

"Yes, something had changed, but I think it is for the good..."..I think he will soon find out he was wrong...Soon he will be eating cum, but not his...1*

BillyglideBillyglideover 8 years ago
Great story

It's common for a guy to want to try eating his creampie from his wife. Most guys lose interest after cumming. This wife made it happen and the guy was glad she did. When she told him that he'd be eating a lot of cum from now on he said, "I want to." He is no longer afraid to do what he wanted to and they both like it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
She should have cleaned up his face! She is a fool if she doesnt realize what a Gem she has in her little cunt lapper

He is a selfless lover, and server of her, I would never degrade or intercede in the marriage of another, but if I did, I would love to turn her out into my personal slut, and teach him to worship my cum out of her.

She should always appreciate what a loving little slurper she has collared.

He needs to understand, that a women who can accept his fetish and submission and still be deeply in love with him is a rare gem who has risen above the stupid brainwashing of our mainstream popular culture.

NorthsidejoeNorthsidejoe11 months ago

Great story! She and he knew he wanted to do it, she took the initiative and made it happen, otherwise it would have been an unfulfilled desire for both of them. He loves to eat pussy and his favorite place to be is with his face between her thighs. I can relate to that. When she says that he'll be eating a lot of cum from now on, he replies that he wants to! Two happy people!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I love the taste of cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous