All Comments on 'Friends and Foes Ch. 12'

by ingarlm

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
WatercrazyWatercrazyalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful story

Thank you for it. Thinking about a continuation of it maybe Mark and Sandra would be some worthy candidates for a m/f story. Or Mark and Adam's father... who could be also part were... if you are looking for a m/m continuation... Or.. anythig it cross your mind cos i'm sure it will be a pleasure to read it.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Thanks

Great story. Love the characters and the action. Take your time with the next one, and I'm sure it will be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bravo brava...

Wonderful ending to a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it with us... (Lol could the m/f you're working on be of Chef and Tessa?;)) See you around deary, dont disappear of the radar totally... Cat

glib_lybglib_lybalmost 15 years ago
Please, please don't quit

I know you mentioned not continueing the storyline, but is there anyway you'd change your mind?

I love the Were stories you've done. I'd love to be able to read more. It doesn't matter if it's something totally new or more characters from this storyline. Either way, I just love your Were stories.

Please, Please!!! Don't quit!

PiaraqPiaraqalmost 15 years ago
awesome story

thank you for a wondeful finish. please write more were stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Great writing. Loved the characters, plot line and dialogue. I really do hope you will revisit these characters, especially with the addition of new mates for the young lions. Maybe there'll be a few cubs in the future? Keep up the great work.

whenwilliwhenwilliabout 14 years ago
Great read!

Just finished the entire series and loved it! I would really like to see what happens in the future with the characters. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep writing! Even if it is about another team. Many was to go with this. Will be waiting for more, although i love all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. Well done. I agree....I would love to read more about the team. I am sure Mark can find another team to entertain the masses. I was surprised about Peter/Michael and their mates. I guess I assumed that Peter and Michael loved each other like mates since they seemed to also be sexually obsessed with each other. The part about finding their true mates came out of left field and really did not understand what the point was. That would be my only complaint. Everything else was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful.

Smashing story, though it leaves questions that you could answer later, like how many others are still looking to hunt down and 'fix' the were. But it is a great ending.

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Great Read

Just finished reading the entire series and absolutley loved it.

Kept me hooked all the time I was reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolutely loved it!!!

can't stop smiling. Fabulous read, when i read cats and dogs I couldn't get enough of it. I was very pleased you decided to continue the story. and as always you made me feel as if I was in the story, watching all this unfold first hand. and I love the way, you were able to allow us to connect to each character. thank you for bringing me a few moments of pleasure, each time i would read a different chapter, loved this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
!!!!!!!!!! P H E N O M I N A L !!!!!!!

In a world that is so filled with hatred against us 'gay guys' here in the rural South of the good old USA, it is so phenominal to find a story that can totally take my mind to another place where there is love and joy and a happy ending to a really bad situation.

The author through 'Cats and Dogs' and now this sequel has brought tons of pleasure to me. I am just glad I did not discover Cats and the sequel till they were both completed. What a joy to have experienced this reading over the past week.

I WILL BOOK MARK CATS BECAUSE IN TIME I WILL READ THE SERIES AGAIN TO BRING BACK SOME GREAT FEELINGS OF LOVE AND JOY.

My one and only regret is that the connection to the author is down and I can not personally thank her. Mack mckenzie.mack@hotmail.com

estelinestelinover 12 years ago
this was phenominal

please keep up the amazing work and writing. i can not wait for more

loniekloniekover 12 years ago
Loved it

Great story both cats and dogs and this one. All the characters work so well together. My only complaint is I felt it was rushed at the ending. I would love to see this continued with maybe dill and tilly having cubs and more of Michael and Peter with their mates. But still loved it

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 12 years ago
Didn't want it to end!

I hope you do follow up with some stories on the mates. Through Cats and Dogs and then this series, I've grown to love these characters, and it would be great to hear more!

QUEER WERES! :) Who woulda thought? I've never read about gay weres in any of the other stories I've read, and it was a fun change. M/M sex has never interested me much, being a straight woman, but the way you wrote it was HOT, regardless of which pair it was! And the crime/mystery/rescue elements were also extremely well written.

This series was almost Shakespearean, with the whole story coming out in the end, and all the couples ending up happy. Congrats on a job well done!

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
Good Read

Wonderful story. As a SWM, I did not enjoy all the gay male sex, but WTF, a lot of people did. The story, the plot, and the ending w(h)ere remarkable!

LynLeoLynLeoalmost 12 years ago
What a ride!

As a straight female, I am amazed to find myself getting off on the gay male sex. It must be the hallmark of a great writer.

ranae1981ranae1981over 10 years ago
MORE!!!!

I would really love more of this story like what happened when Mark showed up and how Adam and Sky ended up with enough were DNA to be able to change. Let me know if you ever update this as it is a fantastic story.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
Much much more!!!

Loved this series too. Sad for Adam that his mother was so twisted but happy that Sky found her family, the good part and I love happy endings but yes I can see much potential for more from this group of characters.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Boo to it being finished

Loved the series, would love to read more about them...but the only left open story is Tilly's

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNover 9 years ago
Loved it!!

I'm sorry that I have not commented before now, but I really enjoyed this series!! I love all of the characters and how their lives were intertwined. I gave each chapter 5 stars. I can't wait to go back to your story list and find something else to read.

Excellent story line!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why not finished ?

after having read cats and dogs and now this series, I was very disappointed for you not to finish it off. What did they do to the mother and what was Simon's fate. I hate loose ends. sorry. But your series was brilliant.

simonjessex@Hotmail.com

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
Liked it

Liked the story, well , both of them, but I was wondering why Simon's mother was not able to be a Were? As the traits were stronger in the female line. Was it something that could , as it were , miss a generation? I think that was more then likely that she was anti Were, could it have been the drink that her mother was taken daily? That caused her not to be a Were and if so an antidote for it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it! But would have liked to know what kind of punishment Simon & the mother would get. Thanks for the good reads.🥰🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous