All Comments on 'Rick & Julie'

by jacksgirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
longer...and longer

hmm...welll the story was well written but could've been longer as well the sex....good.work keep it up and try to improve plz!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Were you serious?

Did you actually think this was a good story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

""

"Please fuck me, Rick. I've been on the pill for some time now."

"Really? And you never told me? I should really spank you for that!"

"Well, you enjoy the blowjobs so much, I wasn't sure if you were ready to fuck me yet."

"Honey, you can still suck my cock, but I've been wanting to fuck you for a long time."

""

Rofl!! Apparently not enough to go and buy a fucking box of condoms! Lol! Moron!

""

"Oh, Ok, I liked that! No one's ever cared enough about me to give me a good spanking."

"Well sweetheart, you might not like the fucking much at first, but I'll be patient. I want you to like it."

""

Whats this? Two bits of honesty and reality in one story? Nice! Hell, good to see some typically avoided reality covered!! :)

""

Yeah, honey, we'll be all right." I felt like I'd been turned inside out, and she was grinning. Grinning, I swear it, like the contented cat or something. She just hugged me closer, and that's all I remember.

""

...aaaaand her Long Con pays off!! Hehehe ;)

Well that was really pretty good! I didn't realize that this second chapter was actually here since the naming convention was different and not obvious. Hmm, maybe theres a third?

Sucks to have divorced parents with issues (been there), but the bright side is at least they arent kicking the kids out the door at 18! Lol.

Thanks for writing!

OseekerOseeker8 months ago

Poorly written and rushed!

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous