All Comments on 'Showing Off at the Beach'

by frank_in_ga

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Dana23Dana23almost 15 years ago
I'd watch!

May not be for everyone, but I'd watch! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great beginning, but...

...I hope you don't stop here. I would add a continuation in which women (or men!) try to make excuses to meet you because they've seen how well-endowed you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
narcissism

It seems a narcissist is in love with his own tool.

To make it worse, nothing interesting results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wish I were there to see you, I would have joined and enjoyed together.

I wish I were there to have joined you and shared the warm feeling. I love stroking outdoors and gromaing or moaning loudly. There is nothing better than the feeling of an orgasm, especially when you can really let lose and shoot without inhibition.

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29about 9 years ago
😀

Nice Very Nice , I would have masturbated seeing your bulging shorts 😋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beach Exhibition

For several years I spent my entire weekends at a nude beach. I would arrive early in the morning and spend the whole day naked. The beach where I went was about a mile down from the public beach. All day long people from the public beach would walk and jog along the waters edge. It was a great place for exhibiting my naked body. I would say at least 70% of these people were female. I am sure a lot of them came down the beach in hopes of seeing some penis. Sometimes they would stop and engage in conversation as they eyed you up and down. Often I would get an erection while standing and talking with them. They seem to enjoy looking at an erection more than a soft penis and I love showing it to them. I usually spent most of the day walking around naked but every so often I would return to my towel and rest a while. Last weekend I was lying on my towel and I saw this older woman walking along the beach. When she got about even to where I was she stopped and faced me and held out her hand to show me something. I walked over to her and saw that she had an assortment of different colored rocks in her hand and was saying how nice they were. Although she seemed to be looking at her hand I could tell that she was looking over her hand and her eyes were focused on my shaved penis. I could feel my penis getting hard from all the attention, it was very exciting. Finally she said "Oh my, your penis is getting larger". I told her it was from her staring at it and she kept apologizing. She explained that she hadn't seen one in a long time since her husband passed away 15 years earlier. She had seen me on the beach the previous week and had been thinking about my penis all week. She admitted that she made up the excuse about the stones so she could get a closer look. As we stood there talking I had a full hard on and my penis was pointing to the sky at a 45 degree angle and every so often I would glance down and I could see pre cum on the head. She said she loved looking at it when it was hard so I asked if she would like to feel it. She started to reach then stopped and said "I don't know if I should, you don't mind?" I told Her I would enjoy it. After a little coaxing she place two fingers around it and kept feeling it. I told her to use her whole hand and she wrapped her hand around it and played with it gently. Finally I placed my hand on hers and started jerking it. When I removed my hand she kept jerking me off and kept moving from my penis to my balls. She was having a really good time and so was I. I could tell that I was close to cumming and I guess she could tell also by my thrusting. She asked if I was going to ejaculate and I said yes, really soon. Not too long after that I started to shoot my load thrusting and groaning. She stared in amazement with every shot that came out, the last couple of shots running down her hand. I went over and got my towel for her to wipe her hand and she was staring at my cock as I walked back to her with it. She kept saying "Oh My that was really nice, I love feeling your penis." I told her how much I enjoyed it and that any time she wanted to do it again, not to be shy. I'm at the beach every weekend just come up to me and start playing. She was 79 years old, more than three times my age but she still loves penis.

bawdi1bawdi1almost 2 years ago

Would love to show off my cock to an appreciative older lady for her to enjoy and play with, mmmm wank me off darling!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous