All Comments on 'True Story of a Lovable Slut'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just a fabrication.

"For the record, an AMA study reports that ten percent of children born to married couples, have DNA that could not have come from the husband."

Otherwise, the author would provide the source.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Actually, 10% is likely too low

In terms of the number of babies born to married women, the figures are more like a low of 12% and a high of 30%. Note these are live births. To quote William Shakespeare, "it is a wise man who knows his own father".

If anyone is curious, a google seach will educate you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you tell your story from the female point

he has the dna on all the childred and then make a decision.other men childred are not taken care of by the husbands of the whores they married.it good to say the hubby wanted the childred,but common sense say no and why.if yes he want them,that only ego.make her tell who belong to who and make them pay.that what a man would do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well, the evidence is out there

Below is just a cursory look on the internet - all of these are documented findings. There are literally thousands of examples with research being driven by paternity fraud.

Regards, DJ

---------------------------------------------

Parent Trap? Litigation Explodes Over Paternity Fraud

The National Law Journal, U.S.A., Tresa Baldas, April 10, 2006

According to a recent study in New Hampshire, as many as 30 percent of those paying child support are not the biological fathers of the children being supported. California is also expected to release results from a similar study later this year.

~~~~

Barbara Katz Rothman (1989) Recreating Motherhood: Ideology and Technology in a Patriarchal Society, Norton: New York, p.225

"A fair percentage of us, it turns out, are not genetically related to the men we grew up with as fathers anyway. Some physicians doing tissue typing for organ donations estimate that maybe 20 percent of people are not genetically related to the men who claim fatherhood.”

~~~

The American Association of Blood Banks says the 300,626 paternity tests it conducted on men in 2000 ruled out nearly 30% as the father.

~~~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And the point to all this?

No explanation, no emotion and therefore very little to recommend this story. Kinda like reading a newspaper account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What was THAT all about?

It reminds me of the old TV show - Dragnet. When he asked the question - "Just the facts ma'am"? That's what this felt like - just the dry, hard facts. Remarkably uninteresting. Doesn't feel like a story at all.

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Not sure but 5 starts for the courage to post this puppy

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The nsty remarks from thwe Annony assholes

and you ban bonnier taylor. No wonder this site is doomed

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
***

NO SHIT? 10%? I have (had) six. Two deceased. What're the odds? Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Laughably bad

Linda would have gotten custody, alimony and child support for all the kids. No Court gives Don custody. At the very best, you're delusional.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
only 10%

i would have figured at least 75% of kids were fathered by anyone but the husband in our morally corrupt society today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that made no sense.

The Courts only care about what's best for the children. As a stay at home mother Linda would have gotten primary custody of ALL of the children, the use of the house until the youngest child graduated, alimony, child support, half of their assets at the time of the divorce and half of Don's retirement. If you think anything else, then you're delusional. Remember, you said this was a "true" story (that's a joke). So no putting aside reality. Even under the most draconian of circumstances Don doesn't get custody of the two black children as he has no parental rights since he obviously isn't the Father of either child. But it makes no difference. No Court gives Don custody of ANY of the children. Ours is a no fault country so Don lost big time. Next time drop the "true" story crap. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. NO ONE believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
What

What was the point of this ? Not even a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Talked To My Doctor

My doctor confirmed what is mentioned in this story. Without naming names, he said that he knew that close to ten percent of the babies he brought into this world could not possibly have been produced by the man listed on the birth certificate as the father.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Interesting.

It's hard to believe the husband got the kids, even considering the adultery, but for some people sex borders on a mental illness. I have to believe she wasn't the sweetest person in day-to-day life. Cheaters of this magnitude seldom are.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Ummmm

Well if by "lovable" you mean a skank then yes she was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous