All Comments on 'The Tight Bikini'

by breastmeat2002

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ErotiscribeErotiscribeabout 19 years ago
Hot stuff!

Lots of fast moving action and horny characters; aside from some errors in grammar, well written as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sick!!

sick!!

johnnys123johnnys123over 17 years ago
Pretty Awesome!

The writing is fast paced and very exciting, only change I would have mad would have been for the uncle and father to tone it down a bit with the filthy talk and ease her transition. Not like she's a three dollar crack whore...

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
Very hot...

and very fast paced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
eeww that is sick

wtf thats just messed up WTF is wrong with you ppl searching this up.

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
That was hot:

Is the wife cheating? Is that why he ain't gettin none>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh gawd.

I can't imagine what you imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story !

Great story of family incest , well written .

It's probably only me but I don't like calling someone you love and want to fuck stupid a Whore and a Slut. Just two words I can't stand . There are lots of other thing to say and call your lover.

Good read tho , carry on writing !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have a bit of constructive criticism. If is not important to tell people ages in a story as long as you are not specifically talking about people of a certain age. An 18 year old is not a child. They are considered an adult in every country that I know of. Another thing that you. might do is clean up the vocabulary. By that, I mean use words that would be used in the country you are trying to portray. In the U.S., where this story is supposed to take place, we spell words differently than europeans do. The most common ones are words that we spell with "or instead of our". Words like flavor, favorite are to that come to mind. Another is whilst. Although that might be a word that is used in some countries, it is never used in American English. These are all minor but if fixed, will make your writings more pleasing to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous