All Comments on 'Fucking Tom Selleck'

by MaryAnn678

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LibertineLibertinealmost 15 years ago
Excellent story

This is another of MaryAnn´s excellent stories. Very good plot and very well written in an literate language not so common. And above that sexy and very exciting.

Thanks MaryAnn.

Libertine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Best of the bunch

MaryAnn is just a cut above all the other writers on literotica. She lets us understand the feelings of her characters by dialogue and inner thoughts. And the passion and humor is even more impressive.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I really enjoyed reading about her getting fucked

Since she fucked a stranger and found out it was enjoyable for both her and her husband, she should allow it to happen more often. I think the next time should be in a hotel room, where she can stretch out and he can see everything that's going on. Watch her strip off for her lover and let him finger fuck her. He could watch her as she went down on her lover and suck his cock, and then see him stuff his cock in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fatdaddybitch

You really are a fucked up old dude. That you have some serious women issues is clear, but I also think you may be gay. Your desire to read about big dicks is getting worse. Why not just head to the nearest bus station and get a real dick for yourself, you will feel better out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just another slut wife.

And a brain dead husband. But as daddyrich says, she will probably fuck anyone she can now. It won't matter what scandal she gets caught up in. Oh Well MaryAnn strikes again well written slutty sex. Not erotic at all. At least not to people who are not sluts whores or skanks like this woman. Once a slut always a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Phony Title !

From the storys title,I assumed it was about Tom Selleck and the woman,but instead it wasnt at all,but I quess you decided to call it that so that people would read it!Next time if you ever write a story again make sure you name the story correctly okay ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wut?

No Tom Selleck! Did laugh hard, though. Kudos!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous