All Comments on 'The Price of Submission'

by sdbnnc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
beautiful thoughts, but hard to read

I gave five stars and 100% for the line of thoughts. The description of the hurdle she had to overcome was brilliant. But the decision to tell the story "in role", without personal pronouns made it hard to read. None the less, I hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Probably a fair number of these out there

I am assuming, (if I missed it) that Missy went bck to her normal job because the "gentleman" would not want to have to pay for her food, lodging, health insurance and other fees and taxes paid by the working class. After all , when he leaves her, she will still have to eat etc.

sdbnncsdbnncalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I appreciate the constructive criticism about writing in the third person. This was my first attempt at it, which undoubtedly made it more inept.

I'm not sure about the remark about "Missy" "returning" to her "normal job" -- as "Missy," I can assure you I never left my "normal job" -- submission and service are performed in addition to a full-time profession, home maintenance, several decades-long friendships, assistance with ill and aging parents, and the maintenance of four demanding dogs. Hopefully, this will reassure the "Anonymous" writer who was concerned that my Master is being financial disadvantaged by my service or that "Missy" would not be able to pay for her own food, lodging, clothing, etc. when her Master dumps her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Some people have no clue!

Hey Asshole:

Go back and read her story over 10 more times. She says she has all the obligations of house, dogs, family (ill family members), and a profession job. The fact that her "master" helps her pay half the expenses of her submission is most generous. Most dominants do not, like you asshole, do not share the load on the submissive. In the hard times today, it says more about her master as a "TRUE" master to assist her in the expenses of submission and if you cannot see that then you truly an asshole.

Just another submissive

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh dear..

Why doesn't the "Dominant Gentleman" just get himself a blow up sex doll. This 'thing' called Missy is so far from even the status of a sex doll as to almost a non existant nonentity. She will not last long anyway, existing on dog slop from a bowl on the floor. (Anaemia, Malnutrition, Bone fracture, ring a bell?)

Dominant Gentleman belongs in a jail or insane asylum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous