All Comments on 'Watched'

by ebethalize

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
water_sidewater_sidealmost 15 years ago
Excelent!

Great first story, well written and very erotic! I Look forward to more of your naughty tales in the future.

SkolSkolalmost 15 years ago
delicious

Wonderfully erotic... I can't wait for another instalment. Do the characters dare repeat their naughty escapade? Do they take things further? Does she experiment with her newfound exhibitionism in other situations? Does his wife discover their guily pleasure? such potential...

OpenMyEyesOpenMyEyesalmost 15 years ago
Very well written

This was very well-written and not too long. Seductive and sexy and delicious. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
PRETTY GOOD

I would like to see where this is going. Are they going to get more naughty? What next,she lets him lick her out? That would be cool,but build it up slowley.

oriondogoriondogalmost 15 years ago
Better than

pretty good...perfect!

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51almost 11 years ago
I Love To Watch

I just love to watch a woman bring herself off. Very well written story that creates a very hot and realistic scene. I would love to be John! I have only witnessed this first hand twice and it was a incredible turn on. I wish I could convince her to perform again!

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51over 9 years ago

Very, very well done. I have been trying to encourage my wife to give me this kind of show, it hasn't happened - yet. I will share this with her and tell her how hard it made me! Fingers crossed for luck!

bawdi1bawdi1about 4 years ago
5 Stars

I wanted to vote 5 but couldn’t change after accidentally touching 4!!!! Fantastic story, very erotic, I was definitely John watching you masturbate and would have certainly loved to show my appreciation by jerking off for you. Have them secretly jack and jill for each other some more and perhaps help each other cum with some touching and caressing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

IDK if u will even see this because of the length of time since it was posted, but fantastic story and very well written. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sometimes when I touch myself I imagine my friend’s husband is watching me. Reading about it was very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous