All Comments on 'The Big Game'

by formywife

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Garbage

Yep, just about sums that up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Start charging for her.

Make some money from her cunt and ass and mouth and then ditch the whore and slut. Of course getting sloppy fourths is just nasty! But stupid swinging people and writers do stupid things. And some one said. Garbage.

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
Garbage is right.

First of all she fucked and sucked her friends husbands or did she and the other wives get fucked in Vegas? Second her husband thinks he really had a great time watching her have his so called friends fuck her, Now the men will get drunk sooner or later they have already proved that and then they will tell someone else. Pretty soon it will all get back to the other wives and if they didn't fuck other guys in Vegas they will all gang and kick her ass real good..Good enough to make her look like 'Monster' The rest of her life while they divorce their cheating husbands. Then many guys will be fucking his wife even though her face is fucked up, they don't fuck that anyway and if the wives knock all her teeth out then that will make her a better cocksucker. Perhaps her and her husband could start sucking cocks too. Man this should go in 'hating wives'. Asshole wimp

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 15 years ago
Missed a couple "r"'s

But other than that, fantastic! Good lead-up, just enough characterization to make it real (or real enough), and good description. What else could you ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So much fun being married to the guys slut.

Just thing you get to share the diseases each and every one of the guys have. And the other wives will never know, yeah right like hell frozen over. Your wife is not not just a slut but a whore, charge for her ass but dont even fuck her bareback again, god knows what you will get. Personally I would have shoved her out the door with guys and told her to never come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

Just ignore the prudes making comments here. Maybe they should be off reading a Bible or something. Seriously, they seem shocked at reading about sex on a SEX website? Losers.

formywifeformywifealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Hi D

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. You're stupid. Zero stars.

DashDotDashDotalmost 11 years ago
One for the team

Everyone should be the halftime entertainment at least once in their life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did she enjoy her divorce?

And I'm betting hubby told all their wives during the divorce. They were summoned and forced to testify as to his wife's adulterous behavior in open Court. More divorces followed. Dumb shit.

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 6 years ago
hot

great story! my wife loved it as well.made her pussy wet and ready for cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't ...

... need either friends like that who, even though married, have no hesitation or compunction in fucking my wife, and don't need a cheating whore wife like that. The new America - you can have it.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
A Superbowl to Remember

Loved the way the story developed. His wife went from hostess to whore in no time at all. Going from blowjobs to Spit Roasts to DP in rapid succession. She just needed to know that her husband was on board with this idea and got her confirmation when he ate her out while she was giving his friend's blowjobs. This will definitely be a game to remember.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

What boring tripe!

First friend is 8 inches; second one is 11 inches, and third friend is 25 inches long: while hubby is just 2 inches fully aroused.

Well, "friends", now that you've fucked my skank whore wife, I get to fuck YOUR wives. Fair is fair - what else are friends for?!?!

pure crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it.

I am married to a gorgeous gal for over 50 years. We still have sex at least 5 times a week. She likes sex with other men of all ages including black men. I am not a cuckold but a vouyer who enjoys watching her enjoy herself with both single and multiple lovers. No problem, very exciting. We once did a poker night with 5 male friends while she played hostess in a slutty outfit, bringing us booze and snackks. She even got under the table ti suck cock before we took her up to a bedroom for a night of hot sex. So, for me, the story was great. Very believable. Oh yea, at 71, she has two 22 year old young lovers plus many older begging to come over to enjoy her body, but alas, until Covid has a vaccine, we pkay alone. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous