All Comments on 'Arrogant White Woman Punished'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Puddle of Day Old Pig Vomit

Hey, sammy the tenth- put the fucking keyboard down and get a job. I'm sick and tired of my tax dollars becoming your welfare checks. I'm sick and tired of working all day long just so you can stay home, jack off, and write the same stupid story, day after day. Try waking up before noon and filling out an application- without the gold grill polluting your face. Finally, stop writing your racist crap and learn how to say, "Would you like fries with that?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Synchronicity

Funny thing how the character in your story farted during anal sex, because I farted when I was reading your story. I did it intentionally though, to clear the air from the rank residue of your words which hung in the air like the racist tripe it is. The thing is, you have submitted stories here in the sci-fi genre that hint at real writing talent, yet you waste it on this devisive dribble that only tries to incite the easily incited. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The Only Thing

You punish sambo is your own little dick. Your funny, no talent but funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
purrrrs

purrrrrrrs and thank You Sir for a sweet fantasy

huggs

suzanne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What do you buy the who is everything?

At least he says he is everything. Done everything. Knows all. Well we need to buy him something he cannot buy for himself - writing talent. But we can't buy it either. He could take a writing class and then work hard to learn to write. But obviously, he will never do this. He thinks he already can write, just like he thinks he already has lived life and know what is going on. No writing future for this one....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please go away from here.

I'm an Indian, I've lots of WHITE friends here on this site. They are good people & NOT like you think. This site is for erotic stories & not for your racist propaganda. Think twice why you are here for?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hey Suzanne

Have you ever read a real fantasy? One not suffused with hate?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow. Very violent.

I got to "whipping my face" and was done. This story should have a warning at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Same old

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not too bad

You write a lot of really bad stories. But the one category in which you actually shine, is where white bitches get propertly owned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
white slave

100 lashes with a bullwhip would teach her a lesson

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really??!!

What happened to all men and women created equal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
lollooooool

look at all these butthurt white people

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He will bring his black wife to meet his naked humiliated white woman who is on all fours while his black wife starts spanking her reddening white ass until she is ordered to lie on her back on the floor while the black wife lays her black pussy on the white wife's face for her first lesbian licking on her wetting black pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mariel Bethany Walker meets Evander's beautiful black wife and shakes her proffered hand only to be told by Evander to strip naked in front of his wife. The clothes come off in a nice pile but her bra and panties are still on in violation of Evander's edict for Mariel to follow at all times, even at work.

Mariel starts profusely apologizing to his wife who starts massaging Mariel's engorged nipples after cutting off the bra with a scissors even teasing her with scissors touching both nipples before her new Mistress brings to attention her banned panties and pulls them down to her feet before spanking her ass for her misdeeds. She sees the carved initials on the luscious shoulders of Mariel's back and starts spanking her harder and harder until she is exhausted and orders Mariel to get her a glass of water.

Mariel is told to kneel down on the brown floor with hands on top of head. The wife tells Mariel that they have two sons at Harvard University and asks Mariel if she will pay their tuition in full.

The brown floor causes discomfort to Mariel and she is profusely sweating from her hair before she says yes. Evander gets the son's billing statement and Mariel's cell phone to call her investment banker from her aching knees to pay off their son's reparations bills before being allowed to get up and massage her knees. Mariel feels sad about losing her money and gets resoundly spanked by the wife until she flashes a happy smile to profusely apologize to the wife for her insolence towards black people.

The wife accepts her apologies and hugs her corpulent naked body before initiating a interwining tongue kissing with Mariel as she tries to explain she is not a lesbian. Then Mariel is asked to sell her Mercedes to pay advance payments to Harvard and this time she said Yess with a beaming smile to her betters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2109 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...