All Comments on 'My Wife & The Well Endowed Stranger'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No title

There is something to say about have a very large cock. There is always some lady who is in need of being fucked by a larger than average cock.

MysticalvixxxenMysticalvixxxenover 15 years ago
Size Queen

I know it's trite but I do love a big cock. Not so much about the length for me as it is about the girth - thicker so it stretches out my pussy...

Good story. I look forward to perusing more of your work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very turned on Angie

This story of my wife and the very well endowed stranger has got extremely turned on ive read ita quite a few times while I've masturbated with my rampant rabbit 🐰 xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

THIS IS HOW A NORMAL SHY WIFE TURNED A SEXY SLUT---

READING THIS PIECE I THINK OF MY DAVID -THE BLACK AMERICAN IN GERMANY. HIS SIZE WAS ALSO 11 INCHES BY 3 IN THK.

REALLY ENJOYED IT DAILY FR 4 MONTHS.

rinakrishna3@yahoo.co.in

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
There is a site called illicit encounters....

which as you can imagine is about linking up with strangers for illicit sex. On the chat page of this site there was the inevitable discussion on size. Here is one of the contributions which I have copied:

"The most unpleasant sex I ever had was with a holiday romance. He did forewarn me that he was very well endowed but I figured "Hey, I'm a woman of the world!" and he was extremely attractive - plus I'd had more than a few European measures (pardon the pun) by then. It turned out that he wasn't kidding and it still remains the one of the most excruciatingly painful experiences of my life.

To give him his due, he was as considerate as possible and did apologise throughout. I ended up feeling really quite sorry for him actually as he told me he finds it really difficult to find a woman who can accommodate him comfortably and have a fulfilling sex life with.

Give me an average-sized penis over a 'big boy' any day of the week!"

Such an account is of course totally out of step with everything one reads on Literotica with its racial agenda.

hardcockcafe69hardcockcafe69about 5 years ago
Very hot!

Since I am an exhibitionist and voyeur, I love this story. What if they discovered John

hiding in the closet?

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldalmost 5 years ago
HUGE COCK

Great Story,

I too have a small pathetic limp little peewee

My hotwife loves young hung boys and I love to eat their delicious cum

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
I want one too

What a great story, I am married to a good man with a great cock 8 inch, but reading this story, I need to find a bbc that size for myself.. I would love to be fucked by a bbc in a room of mirrors, then I can see the bbc sliding into my pure white cunt, then watch the contortions on my face when I orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

great story. some wives just need a big cock sometimes

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah great story cuz 10 inch cocks seem to populate way too many of these stories. In fact, they are very rare and as a woman I can tell you that not only is a ten inch cock meaningless but it hurts more than helps. I met a guy when I was 19 and he measured 9.5 inches. He had absolutely no skill in bed and all it did was hurt. I know a friend of mine from about 20 years ago had a similar experience. My husband has a 6 inch cock and it's thick. He’s also magnificent in bed. Believe me when I say I’d choose his cock in a second over one that might be 4 inches longer. For what? The deeper you get in a vagina the less that length means. If anything, it’s more about the girth. More importantly is a really good lover. I had a guy who was very girthy and 4.5 inches in length and that guy rocked my world. Stop perpetuating these stupid myths. This story is an adolescent fantasy based on nothing real. What a bore.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was written for me after I shared my fantasies. It was 15 years ago and we are still together. Happy times and loved this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous