All Comments on 'Sarah Become's A Slut'

by NaughtySarah1989

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hey Sarah

No problem with the pregnancy honey. Don't even think about a morning after pill or an abortion. That would be a sin. You can get welfare. Let the taxpayer pay for your mulatta kid(s) You will see these Mo'fukkkas again when the pickininny is born and it's time for you to be bred again. You can make good money on Maury Povich or Jerry Springer with your tale too. I've got a bunch of worthless Nigger fucking white breeder whores that reside across the street from me and at the first of the month, the bucks (most have just gotten out of the pen) show up as they "baby mommas" cash their welfare checks and the white whores buy their dope, cigarettes, wine, and beer out of what money the kids are supposed to eat from. Hang in there baby. You are on the right path for a great life. One thing in your life you won't have Sarah. Guaranteed. A white man to marry you, work for you and help raise and your stump bred little Niggah bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Glad

I'm not your dad, but I bet he's real proud of his little girl. Your life, lots of ways to ruin it and I bet you will try most, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sarah becomes slut?

Sugar, you already are the biggest SLUT, WHORE, TRAMP,TRASH, NIGGER CUM BAG available exclusive for BLACK CUM. May you die from AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sarah becomes slut?

Sugar, you already are the biggest SLUT, WHORE, TRAMP,TRASH, NIGGER CUM BAG available exclusive for BLACK CUM. May you die from AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
eye strain

You need to seriously think about and then change some areas. Your long strings of the same character like "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" can easily be redone as "OOH" far saving readers eye strain and reducing the size of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just another Blackmans whore.

YES you are a slut and a Whore and askank and NO WHITE person will EVER want to fuck yoru infected Black owned cunt. More TOTAL and UTTER Racist bullshit from a female writer. SICK IS AS SICK DOES. JUST GO AND BE THE SKANK YOU ARE AND STOP WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thumbs up

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story More daughters need to be black fucked

Great story. My wife and daughters all fuck black men. I encourage them to do so. White pussy deserve black cocks. Our sex life is great because my wife fucks black men. She comes home after fucking several black men and gives me a fantastic fuck. Our married daughters also fuck black men w/o their husbands knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I dont think saying she should die of aids is very

nice. This is 2009 for gods sake. Wishing that somebody dies of aids just because they are a bit loose is a bit much! YOURE A ARSEHOLE AND BIGOT.

duanepduanepalmost 15 years ago
OK

I decided to leave a public comment do to all the ignorant and nasty comments made about this story so far. I guess your nasty insults are based on your own ignorance because you people all are to stupid to understand this is only a story.

I also want to say to you stupid morons that I am surprised you can even read because if you can read then you might notice this is posted in the interracial theme category so if you do not like interracial stories, why are you reading the story anyway?

'OH yeah you just want to attack the writer

here's a clue for the ignorant people posting stupid comments get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wtg

Way to go sugar! Wish i had had your nerve when i was in college! Maybe then i wouldnt be dreaming today of what if!

huggs

suzanne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
RE; MY wife and Daughters fuck black men.

So fucking what? Who gives a shit if you are a cuckold wimp to a whole host of black men who are fucking over your family. YOU sir have no balls and certainly no respect. Your daughters are whores and so is your wife. Your white women's black lovers are pimping them out to their friends and 'clients' they are being sold into white slavery and whoredom you sit there getting sloppy sixteeths from your so called wife, you know she isn't your wife don't you? she is married to you but only with a piece of paper. she cares nothing for you, why should she she is getting far better sex from her gang bang black fuckers than she could EVER get from you! And let me guess you fuck your daughters as well don't you? right after they have had their gang bangs with thier black pimps. Your black fuckers who are fucking your wife and daughters must be making so much money from them the could probably retire soon. As for the story I can't believe how many white racists there are on this site. Most of them are women but some are men who put down the white people as a race who humiliate the white man so they can fuck black men. What the fuck is wrong with you? Stand up for your own race. The black man always stands up and fights for his race what's wrong with the white people? To the writer, NAUGHTYSARAH stop writing this racist bullshit. We don't want to know about your black baby or your Black fuckers or how they pimp you out and sell your body to the highest blackman. As for the commentator who spoke about someone being a bigot and a racist? Well good job someone is, writers on this site and not just in this section put white men down at every turn but build up blackmen as the men to rule the world. Well if that ever happened god only knows what will happen to this planet. World war three would certainly start. Except it would be blacks against whites and the battle ground will be litered with white women who were blackmens cumsluts like this writer and others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
New slut born - Suzzane

After lynne we have an exclusive NEW SLUT - SUZZANE. SUGAR, Sarah, Honey, how much do you charge? Baby I would love to fuck you, but with a condom on. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww I don't want to fuck you bareback. SLUT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LOL

I got some good laughs out of this one. I probably should have rated it higher. It's pretty good satire.

Saturn_RingsSaturn_Ringsalmost 15 years ago
A Good Build Up

Your s-t-o-r-y was a very nice one. It starts off in a subtle manner, only to arch, pop, and bang with lust from it's point of no return. Keep of the good work and thank-you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why?

Why do idiots read stuff on this web sight and then rip people apart? What does it say about people who take the time to read this type of stuff yet complain about it. Get a life. I thought it was a great first story and if it did happen, good for her.

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
Very good first effort

Keep on writing. I agree with the person below. People who read what they think is sick are the sickest people on here. The person who wished AIDs on the author belongs in a hospital or jail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow leave out the word black and you still have a

very good erotic story. I am very sure every girl screams over and over shove your black cock into me instead of shove your cock into me. Largest cock I know of in real life was 15 inches a girl measured it, and it was on a white guy. Wow, you mean white guys have big cocks, yes statistically just as many or more than black guys. OMG does that mean she loves black cock or she loves big cock. Of course if your fetish is black then ok I get it. And isnt every college girls dream to be pregnant and not finishing college, then going on welfare as she cant tell him its his or make him pay for it, after all she promised the would never let the mom or daughter know. Isnt that great his morality is to fuck white college girls behind his wife and daughters backs. And the girls morality is not to tell the wife or the daughter who is her friend. My goodness that sounds almost mentally ill doesnt it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
To lance and anony below.

Your fantasy is to have your women black fucked fine. Theirs isnt and arent turned on by women ruining their lives. Why do you think your ideas are better than those. Sorry, I know your wife is fucking blacks and giving you black babies and you have to feel self justified, is that it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Idiots

What kind of idiot reads a story labeled "INTERRACIAL" and complains about it being "INTERRACIAL"? You just have to be stupidest bastard that ever typed a comment! Hell, these are fantasies. Most of us read them for entertainment not because they are true. If you are going to be so upset about what you read, don't read it. Buy a comic book. The story was good, but SOME of the comments were made by people with an IQ equal to room temperature in Alaska.

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
I can appreciate the writing and score

it appropriately based simply on that. Precisely what I did. This was a very nicely written first story and I said so below. An anon below seems to think anyone who appreciates the quality of the story must then play out the fantasy represented there in. What an idiot. Giving a good score to a story does not imply in any way that my wife, daughters, sisters, etc. are fucking blacks. They are all happily fucking their husbands. If they were not married and were dating a black person. Fine. I have no issue with blacks, whites dating, and getting married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I don't know ...

which I find funnier, this story or the comments. On second thought, I think the outrage expressed in some of the comments over the story is funnier, and the subsequent comments expressing outrage over the outrage are even funnier.

This should have been posted in the humor category. I can't believe some people took this seriously.

I wonder if "Sarah" is laughing as hard as I did?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I agree this is a Joke right?

It is just a joke to wind up us black racist people. Afterall a white girl giving herself to a black man? Never happen, except in southern USA and everywhere else they have black men. Still didn't like it though. A good white girl should not really get fucked and get pregnant by a blackman it really fucks up the kid head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Are the comments serious?

This is erotica. Everyone has a fetish. Most erotica isn't reality, it's what gets people off in their mind's eye. No one's going to go after you for your bestiality, necrophilia, incest, or bondage fetish, so leave the writer alone for her interracial fetish.

To the writer: Good story. It was particularly hot, although you need a little more practice to improve storyline progression. Think about the mentality of the protagonist, her inner struggles, not just how she's getting shagged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Slut?

So if people r so against interracial children? Y the fuck r they reading these stories? Personally I am married to a black woman, no we r not on government assistance. Wonderful story btw, dont let these inbred hillbillies get ya down. All mixed children r more beautiful that inbred retard white babies

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow...... This is unbelievable..

First of all, i thought this story was great. I enjoyed it. Secondly, who the hell do some people think they are? Interracial sex isnt taboo anymore.. People just need to stop worrying about race and start worrying about things that actually matter... Some people seriously need to grow the hell up.. So ignorant.. I think all races are beautiful and wonder. Stupid comment about aids and welfare are just Plain ignorant and idiotic. Like there arent white people on welfare? Please... GROW THE FUCK UP AND GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES!!!

BodingtonBodingtonover 12 years ago
Irresponsible

It is one thing to be a slut, but it is another thing to be an irresponsible slut. In the text Mr Jackson forewarns Sarah that he is about to ejaculate and is willing to pull out. Astonishingly, although knowing she has no birth control protection whatsoever, she demands he finish in her. Oh yes she sure has the makings of being a great mother! Presumably she is attending college to better herself so that she does have to live on welfare. If she does keep her child all indications suggest she would drop out and live on welfare. But then she would not be unique, I guess. Otherwise, I’ve no problem with this story, it’s certainly hot!

BodingtonBodingtonover 12 years ago
Correction

In my first comment I wrote " Presumably she is attending college to better herself so that she does have to live on welfare." Obviously I meant to write "Presumably she is attending college to better herself so that she does not have to live on welfare."

wwolf502wwolf502over 12 years ago
Unbelievably hot story!!!

Great story! Totally hot. I really hope you will contribute more. And, for what it's worth, I LOVE the character Sarah begging to have her friend's father cum inside her. And I think that has a ring of authenticity, too. Sometimes, the passion and the eroticism of what is happening to us is overwhelming and we just want what we want, no matter what sensible logic might be trying to say in the back of our minds. Sarah, your story is crazy hot, and it resonates with me; I loooove petite, little brunettes who have never been with a black guy before. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
im a married bbc cum slut

I love to feel how black men fuck me so deep and omg they cum huge loads in my pussy it feels so good and yes i want to be pregnant by a bbc nsa. The first time i got cum in my ass it 2 yrs ago in phoenix by a bbc it was amazing.. i posted a profile on xhamster(com) but all i get is fake white guys posing as bbc wtf?

im moving back to georgia where the bbc love to breed us married white girls 24-7 cuz i cant get enough bbc... tammy aka sexylilbbccumslut@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
continue....

I'm sure she has more times of black cum..lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story...

Didn't really care for the "make me pregnant" part but, I guess some people fantasize about that kind of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow what a story

That was wonderful, I wish that that were my wife in you're place as I would love to see her pregnant with a black baby. Hope there’s more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous