All Comments on 'The Morning After'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
ejlsejlsalmost 15 years ago
Oh poppa Tom...

What a delightful way to wake up. So different from your other story. I see a different style in this writing, yet still parts of you. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The Morning After

Now that is a class tale

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
A fine story

So much better than the last one. Loved the fine twist at the end. It made what at first seemed a bit unlikely, into a credible tale.

You got tenses muddled at one point, and the sex was maybe a bit more clinical than passionate, but you have the ability to write very well. The only way to do that is to keep writing.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful story

Wonderful tale what a way to go, cant wait for the next episode with the three of them at it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mmmmm

Loved the twist at the end! Your dialogue is wonderfully natural, and the scene is clearly described. You kept all the variables simple so that the real focus becomes the dialogue and the resulting action. Nice one!

HappyHotHappyHotalmost 14 years ago
What a great twist!

Hot story with a fun twist at the end! Nice job.

jriggandukejriggandukeabout 13 years ago
HOT

HOT! HOT! HOT! great job. please keep going with this story. the story of when he gets to the beach with Jean and then when Mindy comes and spends the night. Those ought to be good.

zex95966zex95966over 12 years ago
I thought

Alcohol was supposed to be bad for you.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarover 11 years ago

I hope I don't sound like a know-it-all, but just because something is bad for it doesn't mean you won't take it. If his friend found out about him having sex with his daughter, he could react anyway from accepting to murder.

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951over 11 years agoAuthor
Troll alert.

My "friend" who commented here, and on a bunch of my other stuff, on October 15, 2012, is apparently not a fan.

It wouldn't surprise me if I knew who he was -- another writer who is nice enough to me when we're both logged-in on the other website where we submit stories, but who stabs his fellow writers in the back when he can. He's one of those guys who takes himself WAY too seriously.

Buddy -- we're writing porn and submitting it without payment to an internet site, using FAKE names. This is a hobby, a way to have fun, to express ourselves, and to entertain, isn't it?

Thanks for the "1" rating. I wish you had actually read the damn thing.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Again I disagree.

with your friend (?)

If IT doesn't have the guts to identify ITself treat IT with the contempt IT deserves.

I deliberately use IT a a substitute for a sexless incompetent.

Do like you work.

gondaolgondaolover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Don't really care what the rest of the folks think. Knowing it's FICTION and for 'entertainment purposes only' makes me want CHAPTER 2!

_rod__rod_over 10 years ago
Great Fun

Loved the punch line. I can just imagine the look on Toms face when he learns his wife set it up, priceless. Agree, this could stand a sequel when the weekend is over.

RoamriderRoamrideralmost 10 years ago

Fun story....well told. :-)

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Surprise Ending

Left me wondering if Tom was an idiot since he had no idea what his wife was like or if his wife was really skilled at lies and manipulation.

Either way things don't bode well for Tom.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 8 years ago
You sneaky !!!

You sneaky bastard. Literotica doesn't allow underage sex but you sneaked some in with the admission that Momma Jean and Mindy had been having fun before she turned 18. Way to go !!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
"Jean, I thought I loved you too much to risk hurting you..."

"but apparently I was wrong."

Because he willingly had sex with another woman, an act he had every right to believe would hurt his wife...

Because now he's going to lie to her or have to tell her that, all other things being equal, he'd RATHER fuck Mindy who is better in every way than his wife is or ever was...

He's going to have to wonder when his wife decided cheating on HIM was ok... and whether her having Mindy get him involved was more so she could guilt-free continue with Mindy or because she loved him... though obviously not enough to keep HER from risking hurting HIM by cheating...

And none of this addresses the "best friend since second grade" who's daughter he and his wife are BOTH having sex with... but hey, he'll get over it... right...?

While I enjoyed the story, I can't help but believe this should all end badly... or at best, demonstrate to Jean and Tom their love isn't as great as either had thought...

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
For being Ambivalent ...

... you sure picked this one apart.

He's not hurting his wife in the least, because she's "fictional". As is his best friend since 2nd grade.

Please, the next time you read this story, just try to enjoy it for what it is. A pretty good story.

And pretty damn hot as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Amazing different points of view, lol.

Considering all the different relationships envolved, as long as my wife continued loving me, and it wasn't 'replacing me', I really wouldn't consider it cheating if she was playing with her.

...as far as having sex with her this morning... Well, in for a penny, in for a pound, heh. If the wife (lets pretend she knew nothing about this) 'found out', theres no way she would accept the convenient excuse of blacking out, so might as well enjoy making love with her again this morning and remember enjoying it! Then, more importantly, there is the complication of not crushing the feelings of the girl whose virginity you took last night!

But all things considered, I think it's a double 'I love my wife' kind of day! Hehe. ...and just because the sex is better with the younger girl doesn't mean I love my wife any less or plan on leaving her for a younger girl! Oh, that happens, but in cases like that, the couple were both not IN love with each other. Either it was one sided, or neither were truly in love with each other to begin with. If you've never truly been in love with someone then you just dont get it, if you have, well, it's easy to watch a couple and tell if they're in love or not. Heh.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 6 years ago
-->Marshalla... Actually, it you read my full post...

you'd note at the end I commented how I enjoyed the story...

It's not that I was critiquing his story but rather that I allowed myself to be a part of the world his story was in and critiqued the actions of some people in that world...

I think as long as I don't let my feelings for a character effect a rating I give a story, there's nothing wrong with me providing my opinion of that character's character.

After all, isn't that one of the things you can expect in comments...?

MarshallaMarshallaabout 5 years ago
Ambivalent ...

..., point taken.

HiFrancHiFrancover 1 year ago

I don’t why but, from the moment Mindy tried to go again whilst he was still processing what had happened the previous evening, I suspected that his wife (or some other adult) was in on it. Not remembering something like that is more likely to cause offence. Yet she, a recent virgin, seemed to know that it was the perfect time to persuade him to go again.

HiFrancHiFrancover 1 year ago

Add to that the hint that this is the first time that wives went up ahead and one has to ask why a change to tradition. What if it was to set up this scenario?

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Very HOT entertaining read. Thanks for sharing,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous