All Comments on 'A Day at the Beach'

by honey50

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Same old swinging story.

Faithful wife has better sex than she ever had before and then continues to fuck anyone and everyone she can. Well good luck to you both. At least he gets to fuck you with your new friends most stories on this site have the little dicked white man fucking blackmen or he sucks a creampie out of the wifes cunt. That wouldn't happen here would it? Of course the husband could retire and just pimp the wife out I'm sure he could make some good money from a 50 year old slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Simple comments from simple people

We liked it a lot. It just so happens that it may very well be a genuine fantasy for some women and couples. Why should it be labelled the 'same old' because you lead a frustrated boring sex life.

Keep it up honey50, we'd love to hear some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nope not MY fantasy and I have a wonderful

Sexlife. In fact most couples wouldn't do this unless they weren't satisfied with each other, is that the problem Honey? and the couple from down under? I think it might be. You don't have to let someone fuck your wife or you fuck someone else to have an exciteing sex life. Trust me on this I have a great sex life and neither of us has EVER gone near somebody else. We certainly wouldn't do anythign like this nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pic a new destination

Although Maldives has some of the best beaches in the world..none of them are nudist beaches..let alone popular tourist attractions. You will just go to jail for going nude in Maldievs in public..be it a beach or late or any other body of water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazed

I'm amazed that people have been so censorious about this story. It may be true, it may not, but it's a good wanking fantasy - which is presumably what people came here for in the first place. Thank you very much, honey. I enjoyed it a lot. You gave me an erection and I played with myself while I read it, so I think the story succeeds admirably. And, yes, I'd love to cover you in spunk - of course I would. - Kisses, jimmy

skip.69skip.69over 14 years ago
I am not anonymous

Which is why I am able to praise this story. Don't some people want to pick holes in a story "No nude beaches in the Maldives."? Does it matter where the story was set?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beach

First of all i like your picture.My wife is 56,still got a great body,long legs,we had been in the surf,then back on the sand,on the towel,well up the beach,she said put some oil on me,i will try to get an all over tan.I rubbed the oil over her breasts,and body,flicking her pussy,then told her to roll over,rubbed her back,took off my board shorts,straddled her legs,rubbing oil onto her bottom,my cock standing straight out,i moved my fingers to her pussy lips,she opened her legs a little,i looked around,then pushed my cock into her wet pussy.I was so horny it didnt take me long to blast my cumm into her,she was humping back,moaning,i pulled back,my cock wet,put my board shorts back on and went back to the surf.I got carried some way back down the beach,then walked back over the sand hills to my wife,i stopped,she was still lying there but there was a young guy straddling her legs,oiling her back,her bottom,between her legs,then on his cock,which was standing straight out.He then started to rub his cock up and down between her bottom,i moved forward,but then heard my wife say please put it in me,i stopped,he looked at me as he positioned his cock and eased it against her anus,she groaned but reached back pulling her bottom open and the head of his cock entered her until he was all the way in her arse and i watched as he fucked her,she pushed back,groaning,my cock going hard,as my wifes arse took his cock,he went faster and i knew he had emptied his cumm into her but he kept fucking until finally he pulled back,stood up and said,do her,shes old but good,my wife started to move,but i jumped onto her,pushing her face down,while pushing my hard cock into her just fucked arse.I hammered her hard,she yelped at first but then started pushing back as i fucked her arse for about 10 minutes,i know she came once until i could hold off any longer and blew my second load of the day into my wife.I hopped off and went back to the water,washed off and then went back to my wife,who had rolled over.i asked if she was o,k as i sat next to her,she said she went to sleep,my fingers went to her pussy,wet,and i pushed 2 fingers into her,bringing her to another orgasm.She never told me about the other guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous