All Comments on 'Tricia's Tits'

by andrewnin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not Bad!

Your story did get me aroused as I remembered several girl friends I had over the years. In high school, Lynn was my squeeze and she had big beautiful tits. She loved to show them off to me and I complimented her on how sexual they were.

As things progressed, I ended up naked on top of her straddling her tits with my erection just inches from her mouth. I slid back and started fucking her between her tits. She grabbed a bottle of hand lotion and squeezed it on my dick and then SHE pushed her tits together so to make a fantastic tunnel for my hard-on.

I fucked her and came all over her chin and neck. She wanted to do it again that night and again the next day. Pretty soon, she was almost an addict to being tit fucked. She loved it. She told her friends about it. She wanted to do it all the time. She would have orgasms when I fucked them. I've never known a chick like that one since.

I think women who show off their cleavage are advertising to be tit fucked. I never had a problem fucking my date's tits if she had bigg'uns and showed her cleavage. They want it...THAT's cool...lol!! **malapulga@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
follow up

loved the story but howbout a follow up with meg losing all her cherries that are left

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mmm-Nice story!

Loved Ur story, as it brought 2 mind a girl I once, er dated (heh heh). She 2 had mammoth boobs & was REALLY into BJs! OMG. Well I did NOT cum from Ur tale, but I did get a major boner going NEway, so Thanks 4 the anecdote. Keep writing: U have talent!

draconis2525draconis2525over 13 years ago
great story!

awesome story, sounds like it could be a good set up to a series!! hoping to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part two?

I know this is a long dead story but man was it a good start and just begging for more parts :-).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Definitely my favorite titfuck story!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Very well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous