All Comments on 'Reluctant Wife'

by Intensepleasure

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cool..

Sounds like there will be another chapter or two. Can't wait to read them.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
good story

The wife knows how to please her husband. As long as her pussy doesn't get too stretched out she will make a good slut. Thanks for the story and hope that there is more to come........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just another slut wife.

And just another sick husband. Hope he charges for her next time. After all she is his whore and he is her pimp. i am sure he could make lots of money from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
please you

she did it to please him.but she never said if she enjoyed the experiance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really

Hated this, husband is gay or at least Bi. and hasn't told her, stright men don't lick other mens cum. I guess it's more than breakfest he wants, he wants her to have someone elses chid. What a fun life, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Poor story

What did the wife get out of it? I think the reader below is so right that the husband is gay or at least bi! Not that its wrong or anything! I have dated a few bi men it jst that the husband seems to have no respect for her and i he seems to be cheating on her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
where was the fun?

a stupid wife who submits if drunk or not to everything her husband is saying and doesn't even enjoy it. a not loving husband who doesn't care about his wife, his wifes health (no condom in a swingerclub ??? how stupid is that)and only is forcing his kinks? can't get any positive feeling reading something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
There is no Reluctance here.

Just your normal run of the mill slut wife. Of course she enjoyed it. Anyone who allows themselves to be told what to do like this deserves everything they get. Who cares if she didn't like, although it's plain she does, all she has to do is say NO and then leave, instead she stays and does everything the man wants. Grow some back bone woman! Tell your man to go fuck himself and find someone who really cares for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
love to see more...

Hope she tells us more about her experiences. Great psychological insight here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
began to exploit me............

I find it interesting she was used bareback and he ate it. Seems cares for diseases and self protection are limited if not nonexistent. He ate the cum and therefore exhibits homosexual tendencies, using the wife as the vehicle for his fetish. She actually was stupid enough to stay with him it seems. OW trash is trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
jeez

It still amazes me that when readers leave comments they take the story so personally. 90% of the stories written here are pure fantasy and there is no "wrong" fantasy. If you don't like a story, that's fine. Don't beat someone up because of their fantasy. If the reader didn't like the idea of the guy eating the other lover's cum from her pussy, that's fine. I don't enjoy that either, but I'm not going to whine and go eww! I guess what I'm trying to say is we should all be respectful of one another's fantasies. This is a literary site which focuses on erotica. Let's keep the comments focused on the writing and not on the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
For anon in the usa

I suppose if a guys fantasy was to blow you away you would respect that fantasy and wait for it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well written, like the way it was told from wife's

Needs a little more description and some feeling, but it's a good start. Ignore the 'hater's and write more please!

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyed it

Well written story. Would like to read more.

-Joe-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More of this.

I would like to see my wife being fucked by any amount of other men.

justdoit4ujustdoit4ualmost 15 years ago
Good story, too short

Disregard the naysayers. It is an erotic fantasy that was well written but too short. Expand on her feelings while she has these different men. Start including multiple partners at one time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Me to

Thats how I got me wife started. In a sex club and drunk. She had several orgasms and four men came in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting

Very interestnig story....would love to read a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please

You should write the story of the contest, develop it a bit more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You are a wonderful wife. Your man is blessed, and you should fully enjoy the bliss that will come from your future sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Now that is my biggest fantasy with my wife. Every now and then I hint around and if the opportunity is even close I will jump on it and most likely get it on video. You lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could have been me

We started with a visit to a couples' club with no intention of fucking other people; kissing and touching, yes, but no intercourse. Within an hour I was fucked by three men and my husband fucked and ate two of their wives. My only regret is not having discovered such joys years earlier. Top score for you!

lori791lori791over 3 years ago
i wonder

I wonder why our husbands want us to do these things

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

My partner would never agree, me I would love to try. Great story 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous