All Comments on 'Art Teacher Romance Ch. 06'

by JulieArt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Enjoy this series but...

I enjoy the characters in this series, but I do hope that the husband becomes aware of his cheating wife. I'll be interested in how the author handles it, and I hope that it isn't the usual cliche that the husband admits to cheating first and they separate without the wife admitting her affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Poor Rob........

Rob is going to come home one evening and find Terry and Anne in bed making wild lesbian love or he is going to get wise and have Anne followed to Terry's place. Come to think of it, he could find the schetches that have been done with the two of them and Anne is going to have to make a tought decission. Does she want to stay with Rob and try to repair their marriage or does she want to move in with Terry and turn Terry's social life upside down. She has broken their marriage vows and we are hearing about this from her view. Let us hear from Rob's view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I agree with the two comments below.

Anne is a cheating wife, Terry is trying and succeeding to steal Anne away from her family, more specifically the husband Rob. The story is well writen and to a certain extent romantic how Terry has turned a faithful wife into a bisexual wife. Nothing wrong with that as such, but if Anne is not satisfied by her husband anymore then let him go. Ever heard that saying "If you love someone enough then let them go" that is what Anne should do. I don't know if Terry love or lusts after Anne or vice versa I just think you should clear up exactly what is going on. From what I have read so far, Anne doesn't want to leave her husband,yet, Terry WANTS her to leave her husband. Anne is also now having sex with Terrys friends, is that how a wife should really act? Anyway if I was writing the ending, and I'm not, Then I would have Terry convince Anne that she really is a lesbian and that she doesn't need her husband anymore. Then Terry can do what she likes to Anne and let her friends have Anne as much as she and they want. Of course the real ending should be Anne realises what's happening and goes back to a faithful wife, but thats the boring story isn't? Why not just write how Anne becomes a sex slave to Terry and her friends.

writedoctorwritedoctoralmost 15 years ago
Wow!

Another excellent chapter in the series.

You're talented JulieArt, combining raw sex and sensuality.

Whew!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Anne

This is being posted a bit late but I agree with the first three comments. I would add this to what they say though. What is the objective of your study? Is the story suppose to be about a woman that has an affair with another person which ends with no harm no foul or is it about a woman that has an affair that destroys her marriage and her family? I think you arrived at a crossroad after the second submission if the story went in one direction everything was safe and secure with the marriage however the story went in another direction and know everything is destroyed, the story just has not reached that conclusion yet but your audience sees what the conclusion is going to be so whatever is written from now on is after the fact or putting it another way the story has no more suspense left.

Another thing the story has not taken time to consider is the husband Rob. Do you believe that after being married to Anne for as many years as he has that, her sexual change is going unnoticed and that he does not see it started with her friendship with Terry? He may not suspect that she is having a sexual relationship with Terry but he probably wonders if she goes out with Terry and cheats on him with men they pickup while they are together. I know I would wonder about a sudden change in my wife’s behavior. The story treats him like a totally clueless person even though he is a successful person and that just does not fit the person.

I hope you finish the story but the conclusion is not going to surprise me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous